Revamped Darkmatter Kora, Hikei, and Anyu

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Revamped Darkmatter Kora, Hikei, and Anyu

Post by Seerow »

ImageImage
ImageImage
ImageImage

My favorite of the bunch is easily the Anyu. The thoughtful expression on his face and the pose are great. I was rather fond of the old one as well and how it was standing on the dark matters, but this works too. I bet some fans of the old will be none to happy about the pose change though. He looks so shaggy and adorable though!

I'm happy the Hikei kept the pose! It looks great overall and I adore how the artist did the mane. I think I like the grey toes on the old one more, but it isn't really anything terribly important.

I really want to like the Kora, and I do like it, just not as much as I could. I think the ears are what's throwing me off since they are the same color as the body. I know they usually are, but it just seems a bit strange here, maybe because they are in front of most of the body. Maybe a different color grey or that pretty purple color would have been better. *Shrug* It's still a nice revamp though, and whee, sparkly gem!

I'm excited that DM pets are going to be getting released these next few weeks! I've been thinking of painting Chocolat DM but none of the current selection really worked for me. Here's to hoping that something released will!
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.