Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Wario's special moves! His side special is called the "Wario Chopper", in which he gets on his motorcycle to attack. It works a lot like Yoshi's Egg Roll or Jigglypuff's Rollout; you race across the screen, and, to go in the opposite direction, tilt the control stick in the opposite direction. To get off said motorcycle, you press an attack button. Since only one 'cycle can be on the screen at once, you can climb back on it after you fall/jump off.

His down special is the one featured in the 2006 E3 video. It's called "Wario Waft" and it's a huge farting shock wave attack. The longer you go without using it, the more powerful it gets. Yikes.

Wario's Special Moves Update
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

You don't think... Other characters might be able to ride it? Just imagine Kirby on that instead of a Wheelie... Woah...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

nanabobo567 wrote:You don't think... Other characters might be able to ride it? Just imagine Kirby on that instead of a Wheelie... Woah...
The site didn't mention other characters being able to ride it, which is why I didn't mention it. :)
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Am I weird in hoping that Ness is in it, so that I can watch Snake beat him up- and the slew of inevitable web comics about him being arrested for knocking out a child?

No, of course I'm not
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's UBER-FREAKING HUGE update:

Assist trophies! These little gadgets allow you to call up characters to assist you in battle! As in, guest characters! AKA special summons! :P Though you can't control them...the pics make it look like you turn into the characters, though. :/ Also, the character that shows up is random...think of it as a Poke'Ball, except that it has guest characters that only the hardcore fans can recognize. :P

The three Assist trophy characters we've seen so far are the Hammer Brother (screenshot), a Nintendog (screenshot AND video), and Samurai Goro, who has his own page. Let's hope a Metroid or two makes it in...or Ridley. That would pwn. :P

On Samurai Goro's page, BTW, it states that the vast majority of assist characters are invincible. :P Better run when one of them shows up.

The Assist Trophy Update
The Samurai Goro Update
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

That's a pretty awesome feature. Can't wait to see all the characters available through that.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I wish the hammer bro's was a playable character. Nothing's better than a turtle with a shitload of hammers.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Indeed. The hammer brothers are great.
Now then, who will be assist characters? Darnit, Donald! Quite using freakin' heal spells!!!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

I hope Kamek's an assist character =D Ooh, and baby mario and luigi, and E.Gadd, and..um...Dr. Kawashima?
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Spivsy wrote:and..um...Dr. Kawashima?
"Your brain age is...ONE HUNDRED AND TEN!" *everyone dies instantly*
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

BOWSER! ...you remember Bowser, don't you? Right?

...anyways, this big, huge, fire-breathing, evil spiked turtle menace is even meaner and scalier than before, but is still the heaviest and slowest character. And apparently he has a "slightly different flavor". His page also says "To be honest, there are a LOT of characters that offer a slightly different flavor this time around. If you think they’re all going to be the same as they have been, it’ll be rough for you." Hm, different attacks or stats? Maybe Bowser isn't as easy to kill people with now...

The Bowser Update
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Bowser kind of looks like he's made of felt, like a soft toy. He doesn't look as, I dunno, Bowserish.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

His hair isn't as greasy as you'd expect it to look, his scales are too flat, his feet are annoyingly "little lump coming out of his legs" looking, and they haven't fixed the fact that his body parts move through one another! Humph...
Silverevilchao

Post by Silverevilchao »

Today's Update:

Meet the best Final Smash ever.

Remember Giga Bowser from Challenge #50?

Bowser's Final Smash: Giga Bowser Transformation!

Bowser turns into the almighty and invincible Giga Bowser. Yes, you can finally play as Giga Bowser-- if only for a short time. If you're ticked off at someone for killing you earlier in the battle, it's time to make your revenge!

The Bowser Final Smash Update
Armi

Post by Armi »

AWE-fricking-SOME at Bowser and his power up.
Bowser was my first character in SSBM, so I'm naturally going to be using him the moment I start this game.
I really hope he's not as dead slow as the last game. I hated that I couldn't do zip to a single fast character (stupid priority)and just had to resort to picking off stragglers.
I like his design here, he's supose to have a mane, not spiked hair anyways.

*waits for Yoshi to be seen* Need my Mini-Bowser, since I bet Bowser Jr. Won't be playable...probs an assist character. I hope Yoshi rocks like the he did in Melee and I hope a version of PokeFloats returns.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl