Subeta Neocolours User Items Gallery

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.

Would you be interested in a Neocolours Gallery on Subeta?

Yes
88%
No
13%

Total votes: 80

bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Hee! ...I kind of love that idea. It'd only take 150k extra for each of us to buy a box.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I would not mind buying a box if it came down to that. I just wonder what the pet should look like. :p
covet

Post by covet »

I have no idea what item would represent me. I know which item I have made the most <i>fuss</i> about, but a plain black kimono represents a character, not actually me.

Hmm.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Something with stars, covet?
Image Image
covet

Post by covet »

Maybe. But then I don't know that people would see a star-thing and think of me. I don't know that <i>I</i> would see a star thing and think of me. I am going to poke through my vault.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

Covet! Black kimono with white sash! Totally obvious.

Just kidding--it's just that I think of you now whenever I see the kimonos on the site.
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

Aww, the Neocolours pet idea sounds really cute too. It gives me warm fuzzies in my tum-tum. :9

I think I've decided on Image as an item that represents me the most. It represents my love of France, the French language and my obsession with Eiffel Towers which also relates to my obsession with Oban Star Racers (French-Japanese anime by the Greatx3 Grandson of the guy that built the Eiffel Tower). I can't find a more perfect item! XD
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Out of interest, would there be some sort of time limit to being registered here before you could provide an item? I think it's a lovely idea and would like to participate but at the same time am realistic enough to know that I've only been here a week so I'm not sure if I, well, count, if that's the right word.

Knew instantly what I'd send if it was ok, though. :)
Fever

Post by Fever »

I think this is a great idea :) Though Im not sure which item I would use to represent me.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Alecko wrote:Out of interest, would there be some sort of time limit to being registered here before you could provide an item? I think it's a lovely idea and would like to participate but at the same time am realistic enough to know that I've only been here a week so I'm not sure if I, well, count, if that's the right word.

Knew instantly what I'd send if it was ok, though. :)
I wouldn't think so, I'd say that as long as you are a member here you can be included in the gallery. It doesn't matter if you've been here 4 years or 4 days, you are still a member of Neocolours and if you would like to be involved you are more than welcome to be.

Fever, I'd say the Turquin, I am one of those people who associate the users here with their avatars etc. you used to be a little White Weewoo in my mind, now you're a Turquin. Of course, the Turquin may be a little expensive, it just depends how much you want to put into the item I suppose.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Actually, if I could give my opinion, I think it'd be nice if you were at least a member here a month before you could submit an item - just like with the pet chain. That way we don't have people who post here twice and send an item, cluttering up the gallery. It's probably not a big deal, but I personally wouldn't even feel comfortable sending in an item for an NC related gallery until people knew who I was and I'd established myself a bit. If you have a bunch of items in there from people whom we don't recognize the user name of right off the bat, it kind of defeats the purpose.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Yeah, exactly. New members are great, but you never know if someone's going to decide after a week of posting here that they don't like the place and take off. A month (maybe even a couple months) seems like a decent length of time for someone to get established enough here to be part of a gallery representing our members. (And should there be a post requirement as well? I wouldn't feel I knew someone very well if they'd been here a month or two but only had five posts, you know?)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Hmm. I suppose it depends then, personally I wouldn't mine Alecko being in the gallery because they've been here a week, yet I would probably recognise their username and their avatar. Come to think of it a month is probably the best limit, but I might be one of those people that newer users stick in the mind of more easily, so it may be longer, depending on how the others feel. I think any longer than a month might be a bit much, if you actively post for a month it's likely that you will be recognised by at least a few people.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I think actively posting for a month would be best, but then you have to define what 'actively posting' is - I agree with Cranberry, that there should be some sort of posting limit as well. I mean, someone could be here a month and post twice. Then what's the point?

Oh, to add - I would love to see the gallery hosted by Fjorab, if she wouldn't mind - that way the gallery can be found in the same place on both sites, which would be cool. Either that or if Huggles was indeed willing to give up Neocolours' treasure slots - but that's up to her of course!
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Ooooh, this sounds like an awesome idea! I'd love to take part, but I still need to figure out what item best represents me... *hmmmm*