Mallarchy Revamp + Marsh, Nuclear

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Phibby

Mallarchy Revamp + Marsh, Nuclear

Post by Phibby »

Mallarchies have been revamped and now come in Marsh and Nuclear.

Image Image

When the Mallarchy revamp was first polled, I wasn't really a fan, but now I'm falling for them. Love the expression!

ETA: Ooh, and after looking through the rest of the revamped colors, Sun and Field are absoutely stunning! I can't wait to see new redraws (Reborn and Galactic, please?).
Last edited by Phibby on 05 Oct 2007 04:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
checkers

Re: Mallarchy Revamp + Marsh, Nuclear

Post by checkers »

Image Image
Original Revamp! | Rahs Tweaked Released!
Hm, I like the new one even more, the Bottom area just seems cleaner and more defined, the other one had a slight blury lower body shading on the legs, I think that the white claws and wing hooks are nice, the mouths alright and I'm pleased with the tweaks.

Neuclear is nice, not too in your face teal eyes and Marsh, well I just love marsh anything. :D Marsh and Neuclear seem to be common with revamp releases, Malticorn will also need them when they're revamped I see. xD heehee.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

YAY! I'm not sure what else I can say, I love the species now, so much so that I could almost fill an account with coloured duckies if I didn't like my other pets so much.

I particularly like Sun and Cream, but March and Nuclear also impress me.

ImageImage

*pats Rah on the back*

Gosh, I may have a hard time picking which one I want and finding a pet to become a Mallarchy.
Sunwolf
Human Avatar: 36334

Post by Sunwolf »

Ooh, I like! I adore how the feathers have so many colors on them, especially cream! My favorite has to be the Sun Mallarchy - it's the perfect Fall pet <3

My computer is connected to the internet and the internet contains everything in the whole wide world ever. I don't know about you but I sometimes find everything in the whole wide world ever a bit distracting.
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I really hope the Bloodred Mallarchies end up looking this good when they're eventually revamped. Well done Rah!
Subeta
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Oh the expression looks so much better now! I thought the polled version looked way too serious IMO. I also like how they've tweaked the feathers on its head a bit to resemble the "horns" the original Mallarchy had.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I love the revamp; it's miles above what the old mallarchy was, and even significantly better than the proposed revamp. It's still not a pet I'm interested in owning (although we'll see what the recolor revamps bring), but I still think it's a great update overall. I'm especially pleased by how Sun came out; that's usually my least favorite pet color, but the scheme on the mallarchy really works.
painesgrey

Post by painesgrey »

the wings, anatomically, are very very wrong. it's completely lacking a humerus.. making it the equivalent of attaching a human elbow to its shoulder.

other than that, it looks decent enough.
ImageImage
FourEyes

Post by FourEyes »

Wow, I like it and I'm not even sure why. All I know is that I like it a lot now. Great job, Rah. =D
...Oops. *searching for a smaller sig*
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

i like it a lot better now too but i can't really say why. i think it's the expression. i'm still not a fan of the species, but i won't run out and buy another elixir if my pet ever gets zapped to one of these like i did before.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Post by Jazzy »

Ratings cleared for the revamped ones; go rate again:
http://www.neocolours.me.uk/subeta/sube ... =mallarchy
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wow, I LOVE it. The wings are larger, the lineart is less blurry, and the expression is really cute. :) This is leagues above the original and the proposed revamp! Well done!
Rah

Post by Rah »

mellaka wrote:i like it a lot better now too but i can't really say why. i think it's the expression. i'm still not a fan of the species, but i won't run out and buy another elixir if my pet ever gets zapped to one of these like i did before.

LMAO! Haha! The ultimate compliment, my pet no longer brings shame to your profile xDD *snugs*

Thanks so much, guys, I tried to implement as many crits as I could, I know there's still some anatomy problems with the wings, but it never bothered the artists of tweety pie and donuld duck, so its not going to bother me xD
Discman

Post by Discman »

Godammit, I didn't want this.

My bubblegum Mallarchy is ruined.
Save me.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Don't like it at all. The wings bother me way too much. They look painful.
I know there's still some anatomy problems with the wings, but it never bothered the artists of tweety pie and donuld duck, so its not going to bother me xD
Meh. Tweety and Donald are caricatured enough that it doesn't matter, where as this is just realistic enough to look like someone has bent the poor things wings backwards. You have to know the rules of anatomy to break them.