Possible Feli Revamp - Now official revamp

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Catsimkittycat

Re: Possible Feli Revamp

Post by Catsimkittycat »

Omg! I love the new one! I didnt realize there was so much difference. :) It looks a lot better. :D so happy!

Nuclear Feli came out! And I love it! xD The fog-like marking around its eye is the best feature. I need one now. :D
Tom
Human Avatar: 231218

Re: Possible Feli Revamp - Now official revamp

Post by Tom »

The wing seems really odd in the latest one. The first wing did not bother me, but now it looks in a rather odd position and if it requires a second one somewhere. Poor missing wing.
Subeta: Thomas
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I like this one just a bit more than I liked the last one, which isn't saying much. I'm glad she defluffed and re-simplified the ruff, which looks much better, but I still think its head is huge, and it's eyes aren't nearly as nice as the first revamp, where I think they just looked gorgeous. The wing still looks like it's coming out of the neck to me, instead of the shoulder, and I think the back leg still looks odd. Oh well, I guess I'm glad I don't want a feli anymore.
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Ah. Bit better. I agree with Tom on this one, it looks kind of off balance without its other wing present on its right side
Image Image
ImageImage
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

It's better than the original, but the one wing really bothers me. I guess with the pose that it's in you wouldn't see the other wing anyways, but... ehhhh.

Whatever. Didn't like them before. :P
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Zekumi

Post by Zekumi »

I'm happy.

The fixed muzzle/smile and the chest are, I think, a huge improvement.
I like it now.
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

It's okay. Not awesome, but I can tolerate it. Since I'm not particularly attached to Caterwaul, my Dark Matter Feli, I'd like to see what the artist might do with that redraw if they ever get around to it. :P
Varicolored on Subeta
ImageImageImageImageImage
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Jessibean wrote:it's eyes aren't nearly as nice as the first revamp, where I think they just looked gorgeous.
I agree, these eyes just don't do it for me. I can't exactly put my finger on why though. Otherwise it's an improvement.
Image Image Image
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

well...I don't hate it, but I sure don't like it enough to keep Paganista as a Feli. I decided that as soon as I saw her new picture on my profile page. The head still looks really disproportionate to me. I most assuredly approve of the newest chest fluff though...no more feather boa!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
ZomgethMew

Post by ZomgethMew »

I can handle the new Feli, I guess. The Nuclear Feli is AWESOME. My former Nuclear Kanis is now a Feli (one of - if not the - first Nuclear Feli, too).
The one colour I cannot stand is the Field one. I loved the dark green colour it used to have, that was the main reason why I got one. Since I overlayed the old image on my Field Feli's profile, and switched to text links (on my profile), I'm good to go.

And according to Jag, the Reborn and Spectrum Feli are safe from being revamped ^^.
Neopets: wocky_luvpet5566 | Subeta: omg_carrie