Buzz Day Predictions

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Nogitsune
Colourmeister

Buzz Day Predictions

Post by Nogitsune »

Unlike the last couple months, which had only about three pet days each, January and February seem to be pet-rich. Though Aisha day is (or would be) today but Buzz Day is only a little over a week away so it seems appropriate to post what potential colors they may come in now.

Biscuit Image
Camouflage Image
Chocolate Image
Custard Image
Ghost Image
Gold Image
Gray Image
Ice Image
Invisible Image
Jelly Image
Pirate Image
Shadow Image
Silver Image
Sketch Image
Snow Image
Sponge Image
Tyrannian Image

Buzz is the only pet that cannot be painted Pirate. I can't help but wonder if they'll pull the same trick they did with the Rainbow and Orange Xweetoks - announce the colour but not release it. It's one of only four pets that cannot be painted Ghost, the other three being the Eyrie, Lutari, and Meerca. Tyrannian pre-revamp was unreleased but looked pretty cool. I'm not sure it will look as cool post-vamp. Camouflage, Chocolate, and Jelly could be interesting if done well. Shadow might also be cool. Ice or Snow would be appropriate for this time of year, but neither tends to be particularly spectacular. Gold and Silver are also medium type colours, being done well sometimes and sometimes leaving something to be desired. Sketch and Sponge tend to be mostly joke colours - as is Biscuit. Invisible is nothing to write home about. Custard is Custard and has only six pets that can come in it, less even than the new colour Zombie (and even one less than Biscuit).

Thoughts, hopes, desires?
Faster than a speeding cheeseburger, but not by much.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Buzz Day Predictions

Post by Seerow »

Wow, I thought for sure Buzz's came in pirate 0_o I can even picture it in my head. Weird.

The only Buzz I really liked was the old Faerie, none of the others did anything for me. And as I dislike the new buzz, I don't really care heh. Tyrannian could be cool though.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I could have sworn we already had a Tyrannian Buzz, but maybe I'm just thinking of Halloween....
Tyrannian pre-revamp was unreleased but looked pretty cool.
Oh. That's why. And now I'm sad because I remember thinking the Tyrannian Buzz looked awesome and now we'll probably never see anything close to it.

It would be nice to see Pirate and whatever the new version of Tyrannian is, but I bet TNT releases Snow (for the season) and Invisible (because they can).
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Pirate and Ghost are my choices for the Buzz :) Pirate is the last clothed color they need

If we don't get ghost, we'll get Shadow.

And, I personally think the old Tyrannian Buzz sucked a major amount of butt. Poor art quality. Too shiny. All sorts of wrong. Good concept, really mexh execution.
Pillow

Post by Pillow »

I kind of agree with Iggy about the Tyrannian. There's something about it that's just off for me. I blame the giant jaw it has, but I love the wing designs. I'd like to see what they're new take on it would be like though, just out of curiousity.

I'll say Invisible (cause it's easy to do and they're busy with other Pet days this month), Pirate, and Snow.
Armi

Post by Armi »

*walks in* Wait a minute...why can't they be painted pirate? I've been waiting for a pirate Buzz for quite awhile and this is news to me. Quite unfair in my book.

I never liked the old Tyrannian Buzz because it didn't seem like a buzz, just a random mutant with wings. I wouldn't mind a revamped version being released, if it looks alright. I really want to go back to owning a buzz, but the revamp...*sighs and leaves*
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Michelle

Post by Michelle »

Well I feel like we could get gray and a food color or a fill in. Considering aisha day was so great maybe therell be something nice in store for buzzes as well =)
...formerly known as 'spiraled'
-click-
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Armi wrote:*walks in* Wait a minute...why can't they be painted pirate? I've been waiting for a pirate Buzz for quite awhile and this is news to me. Quite unfair in my book.
Because they haven't been made yet ;) What Nogitsune meant was that the Buzz is the only pet not available in Pirate. So don't give up hope! :)

Hmm... Buzz doesn't have shadow? How lame.

My hopes are for Shadow and Pirate.
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

*sniff* I loved the old Tyrannian buzz. Loved. Compared to the crap they released for nearly a year before customization, and the 50/50 crapshot colors were even before that, it's even more awesome.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Well I feel like we could get gray and a food color or a fill in.
I doubt we'll get grey, honestly. It might be one of the last colors to be released for the Buzz, because of the Buzzin' avatar. But, it's only me,