Love Epidemic

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
covet

Re: Subeta has been hacked.

Post by covet »

The news comments are still readable, to me at least, but probably not for long:

http://www.subeta.ws/news/7447
http://www.subeta.ws/news/7446
http://www.subeta.ws/news/7445

I don't think one account being hacked = subeta, and it looks like they're on it fairly quickly.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Arviragus

Re: Love Epidemic

Post by Arviragus »

If I begged and pleaded, could I get a Level 8 footburn zombie to nibble me again if I take the cure? I'm 166254
Subeta
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I could bite you! I've just been chomping on the same person all afternoon, anyways. It's about time for a switch. :P
Fuzzy
Human Avatar: 7837

Post by Fuzzy »

After being re-bitten after getting the cure, some lower level person bit me and brought my level down to six. I'd appreciate a bite so I can go shopping again. My number is 7837.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

If anyone here (Joey perhaps) is still level 8 Love Bite zombie, I'd love it if you could bite me after I cured myself.

Happy the whole Neopets thing was handled quickly (I think, I've been gone) and it wasn't anything more serious.

Edit: Yay, I've zombiefied 100 people. Not gonna bother with the cure-a-shop achievement, it goes up to like 25 or something.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

The matter we had with Titania should be resolved for now. It was scary for us as well, don't worry.

Carol took care of the news posts, so go shower her with awesome. Such a underappreciated staff member. :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Seems like it was all handled very well. Yay staff! Including Carol, of course! Although I never like to go out of my way to comment on a staff member's profile to thank them. Which seems odd--I know I like getting thanked... I just figure staff get a lot of events and random comments and I don't want to overload them.

Except Iggy. Iggy has to suffer me. ^_^

The funny thing about the whole Titania snafu is that Bon and Tophy and I were talking last night about how neat it would be if Tits there started getting more zombified and saying weird things... Heh! Almost!
Image Image
Arviragus

Post by Arviragus »

I'm all cleaned up and ready to be nibbled again (footrash only, please :)).
Subeta
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I figured I may as well get the cure achievement, too. So if you are (or know someone who is) a level 8 love leopard, I'd love to be rebitten as I haven't quite everything I wanted from Skitters yet. My number is 99635. Please and thank you. :D
covet

Post by covet »

The time for collecting candy hearts seems to have been reduced to around 20 minutes per collection.

Which still means it would take me about 40 hours solid clicking to get all the shop cure achievements. I think I give up.

Someone has 110 bottles of lamouricillin in their shop at 725k each o_O So I could also get my 25 bottles for the low low price of... 18 million-ish.

Yep. Giiiving up.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Hi, can someone with level 8 boobitis please bite me? I've gotten a friend with the tiny hearts one to bite me to zombie status but would like my boobitis back, please. My # is 48736. Thanks.

Nevermind, I got impatient and asked on the forums. My friend was only level 7, so I was locked out of the zombie shop for too long.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

So....I'm REALLY late to the party....link to the zombie shop?! I can't find it!!

Haha, nevermind. I also was mispelliing "lamouracillin" to get cured.
Last edited by Usul_Princess on 13 Feb 2009 10:58 pm, edited 1 time in total.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

It seems the wait between purchases at the zombie shop have been reduced too - I just got a wait time of just over 26 minutes.

I just have a few more books to get doubles of and then I don't know what I'm going to do because I still feel the need to keep buying while it's open.

Edit: Or maybe not, my next wait was an hour again.
Bif

Post by Bif »

There doesn't seem to be ANY wait on the Zombie Shop now. - sorry, that was wrong, I just thought that I had gotten one item after the other. :S
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

It seems like the timers on all the love epidemic things are buggy... I've gotten muliple candy hearts when I was just trying to find out my wait time, been able to bite people with no wait...