Omen Island Celebration!

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Iggy

Re: Omen Island Celebration!

Post by Iggy »

Both 4th wave challengers were upped, so as not to be beatable by 10HP pets anymore. :)
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

They were beatable by 10HP pets? When they were first released and I tried, I had something like 600 HP knocked out of me. (And since Spurious only has 300 health, that sort of meant I died instantly.)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Well, now I feel bad that it took me so much effort even to kill her once. Obviously I'm an idiot.
Image Image
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

They were beatable by 10HP pets? When they were first released and I tried, I had something like 600 HP knocked out of me. (And since Spurious only has 300 health, that sort of meant I died instantly.)
Yups, beat Matlal ten times or so with a pet that had 13HP. And, 18HP by the time I used his XP points. You had to reflect damage, and block what you couldn't reflect. :)
Reflect works with your opponent's boost, not your own.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Man, I kept trying to reflect Angrybeard and got nowhere, since he still killed me in one hit.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

They've added weather that affects battles. I was consistently doing about 232 damage on a frozen opponent, and now it's up to 457.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

If the Pirates win, there better be a noticeable defeat, and not just a "well, even though the pirates won, the islanders still love us and will allow us back next year!"

It's not every day that the "bad guys" win, so I don't want to see them somehow lose once the interactive part is over...
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

If the pirates win? They're like 10million points ahead of the islanders, and have been for the whole war. It's more like a question of when, I think. XD I have no interest to fathom what they're planning to do once the war is over, though.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

But the winner is decided by the number of average points, not by the actual number. The Islanders are only behind by about 40 points, actually. But I doubt they'll win, pirates are far too awesome. :P

I earned an even 100 points and got bored. My battle pet has stats in the 300's, but his weapons suck and I'm too stingy to waste money on good ones, ffft.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Have there been any hints anywhere how long it might last?

I worked all week and am hoping to have some time this weekend to battle, but so many people are whining on the forums that they want it to be over already. =/
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I hope it will last at least until I get home, this internet in my hotel stinks and I can barely do any restocking without angsting.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Got home not to long ago and was happy to see things still going on. So I joined with the islanders (partly for the same logic Ty had, heh). I won't be battleing, I'm no good with it. So I am trying my hand at RSing. So far I have 6 points! \o/ Which I find real good since I'm no good at RSing. I hope it goes on for a bit longer so I can hopefully RS a few more points.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Goldenchaos

Post by Goldenchaos »

Stupid mistake #2...

Used the Extremely Emo Spork in battle, not knowing it breaks and dies forever. FFFFF
Image Image
ImageImage
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Just so all of you know, the RS/battle bit will be open for the weekend, to give everyone a chance to participate!
That's from Keith's twitter. Sounds like it may end early next week, possibly Monday or Tuesday I'd imagine.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

Thanks Seerow