Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Seerow »

Actually, I just recently learned that there isn't really a time limit for the Wands. Whether it is a glitch right now or whatever, a user had it open for a few hours to test and it still worked.

There's a bunch of codes posted on the revamp thread here that might interest you, including one that gets rid of the post card. Click me for link. Shadowglem posted a bunch of good ones a few pages in. There are some pet profile codes on the Subeta forums, Here. Browse through that, there's a lot of good ones posted.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Thank you, Seerow :) But where do I insert the code(s)? Do I lump all the codes somewhere, or separate them on different parts of the site for what they're meant for? (Ex. putting the 'pet treasure' code in the 'edit pet description' box.)
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Foghawk
Human Avatar: 254768

Post by Foghawk »

That depends how you want to use them. If you want to see all pet treasures display with the code, put it in your customCSS; if you want everyone to see your pets' treasures display with the code, put it in your pet's description; if you want both, do both. Anything meant just for you goes in your customCSS, but no one else will see any changes unless the code goes in the normal editing boxes. All the code meant for others should be separated in the normal way (as CSS placed on a page other than the one it's supposed to edit just won't edit it); everything else can just get dumped into customCSS, because Subeta attaches that to all the pages you view.
Xelio

Post by Xelio »

So I've gotten back into Subeta recently. A good friend of mine has renewed interest, so I'm going along for the ride. After raiding my dust covered vault I've activated a gold account medal and made three new pets and got them to look all spiffy. Meet my new boys.

Tavin

Rehnon aka Noni

and Diluo

I'm thrilled to have them and am enjoying staring at them on my lookup. Now to select treasures for them to horde and minions. ^^
Thanks Tiel for the lovely set!
Subeta - Neopets
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

They all look lovely, Xelio!

So, after pulling a last minute favor for my sister yesterday, I have to go into work earlier than planned today, which means I won't actually be around to log in when they start re-releasing names. D: I don't even know if the name I want will be freed up today, but if I come back and find it's taken by a new pet, I'm going to be sad.

Edit: Aaaaaaand the name never cleared. :P So, the antlephore formerly known as "Sidhe" will now be referred to as "Lone Shee." Close enough.
lavender
Human Avatar: 168295

Post by lavender »

Finished doing secret santa AND stocking shopping today. Whew!
{neopets: _lavender} ImageImage Image {subeta: lavenderkennedy}
Enriana
Human Avatar: 155464

Post by Enriana »

After coveting them from the moment I added one to my wishlist, I now own a Fiah. They were steadily and firmly at 45+ mil with very few sellers, but with Lumineve Presents in the Cash Shop, I only had to pay 15mil for one. YAY YAY YAY. :D
Jax
Human Avatar: 475124

Post by Jax »

I realized a few days ago that the name Hieroglyphs was free, and being the huge Egyptian nerd I am I quickly snagged it up and now she's a cream Demi. I kind of wanna turn her a more dramatic colour but can't decide what XD At least the cream is delightful sandy colour
Tiki
Human Avatar: 8869

Post by Tiki »

YAY: 2 more overlays done, both of which were stupidly hard. D: I just could not make up my mind on either one for the longest time. But now that means all I have left is one pet...

Image -- > Image
Zip

Image -- > Image
Caribou

WOE: Arrive is the most ridiculous one so far. I haven't been happy with anything I've done yet. She's (going to be) a reborn tigrean, using the darkmatter base... and I think I might try to shamelessly steal Neo's magma theme. But can I make it look nice? Who knows. XD
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Cranberry wrote:My friends and I are getting Pie art done of us in the costumes we wore in Vegas! It's just a sketch so far, but it's already awesome. Behold! :)
And now it's colored, and AMAZING. Pie rocks. <3

Click here for MUCH bigger! From L-R, it's HotRoxy, Ariel, Nikki, Jessyta, Carol, Rah, me, and Coli. :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

That is awesome Pie art, Cranberry.

GRRRRR! For the first time EVER I finally ran into this event in the Polar Ice Fields:
From far away you could see the slush, but now it's apparent that it is guarding something.
UH OH!
The slush watches you carefully, until you move close enough for it to ATTACK. Unable to defend yourself, its back to the start
And I still don't have Mama Mush as a challenger! D: Stupid faulty randomness.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

More art! I ordered an overlay of my battlepet, Visla the nightmare pherret, from piranhapettingzoo (hellodingo on deviantart). It turned out really nice!

Mistress Morbid

Post by Mistress Morbid »

Wow, that's awesome!

I watch hellodingo, she's a great artist. :D I'm hoping to commission something from her in the future.
Image Image
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

I've always wanted an Endeavor. Never thought I'd luck up on one at Adopt R Us that's been painted one of my favorite colors on the site! His name's Antimatter_Taken.

I don't care how rare or common it is, I'm just excited I have one. :D
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Everyone's overlays are awesome. :D

Anyway, I was going to post this the other day, but forgot. Now that I'm not doing anything and need something to cheer me up, I think I will. Anyway, this past week, I got my set of pets that I've been dying to have for the past year. I got the potions in advance, all I was waiting for was one of the names to free up, but it didn't so I went and made them anyway. Let me intoduce you to the band. :)

Chris Caffery, lead guitarist for the east touring Trans-Siberian Orchestra band. I made him in July, but he was originally a hydrus ruffie. One hasty decision later, he is now a reborn lasirus.

Savataj. This is the one I was waiting for, but in the end, I had to use a misspelling. She's named after the original band from which TSO stems. She's also the only girl in the lot. XD

ImageImageImageImage
Jon Oliva, Criss Oliva, Johnny Lee Middleton, and Steve Wacholz. More or less, all the original members of Savatage. The Oliva brothers started the band, Chris joined in during one of the 80s tours as a back-up guitarist, and the other two were picked up at some point long before then.

I've also gone and made Mick Mars from Motley Crue, but he's just a common lasirus right now. I don't know what I'll change him into. Any suggestions. Anyway, happy TC is happy. :)