RL Achievements and ToW-split 2/16/09

Non-neopets general discussion.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Yay for Wyn! Best of luck.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Was that really called for?

adi, is it possible that you can change your doctor? If you really don't like him, go to a different one. You need to be able to communicate well with your doc to be able to have a good relationship with him.
xD well his names Aaron, and if you share a house with him which you don't, then yes it was =P
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

:) : I got a new car!! My old freebie died a month or so ago and I've been having to share with my parents, but today they decided to help me out and we put a down payment on a 2004 Kia Optima!! It only has 15k miles too which is approximately 1 years worth of mileage on a 3 year old car!! I'm so happy.
Image Image Image
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

Woe: I've got to do a planout for my project thesis for my tutor on Tuesday, but I cannot be bothered, there'e so many references to look up and I've only barely started highlighting the original paper. Plus I'm feeling sick and one of my gums is bleeding and I have no idea why ;_;
sureq

Post by sureq »

MAJOR FREEEEIKING ACHIEVMENT!!!!

I'm allowed to get ratties after we sell our house.

*Does that dance of Happy Happy Joy Joy*
ImageImage
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Yay: I found a temporary title page for my book, which suits it perfectly. Too bad it's only temporary... *le sigh*

Yay: I went through the first part of said book and marked down all needed corrections, now I can write more of it. YAY!!

Woe: I have to type of my corrections and I still don't have a freaking title! :(
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Yay: I learned how to drive a car yesterday!
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

It only took you a day?

Wow... it took me a year.
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Kantark wrote:It only took you a day?

Wow... it took me a year.
Took me a year and a half and I still failed my on-the-road test. >>
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I haven't driven a car in ten years. I'd mix up the pedals if I tried to now :X
LΟL
CallyKariShokka

Post by CallyKariShokka »

It took me a single lesson to learn, but I always watched exactly what my parents did when they drove.

I drove on the highway at 60 miles per hour on my first lesson. :D

..And now I'm afraid of driving. XD;;

Anyway, origonal reason for posting here:

ACHIEVEMENT! After a good six months of it slowly collapsing, I rearranged the Plushie Collection of Doom. XD It's neat, now! And not collapsing! Woo! ..Took six hours. :D
Zap

Post by Zap »

How many, now... ?
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

Woe: My boyfriend was complaining about a bad stomach ache last night, and I was saying oh, it's probably just some bad food you ate, just sleep it off. Well, he was vomiting and had diarrhea since 3 in the morning... somehow got to the hospital... they now have him hooked up on an IV and everything. I'm flipping out. I hate being hundreds of miles away and unable to do anything. He never gets sick. NEVER. I've never even seen him with a cold in the 4 years we've been dating. God I'm a wreck. ;.;
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

*Huggles Chandi* I'm sure he'll be ok, he's in the best place possible.

Another Woe: mis-read the stupid table for one of my analyses today and wasted 3 primers -_-;. as if that wasn't bad enough I felt ill and had to leave the lab in a bit of a hurry {managed to tidy up before leaving though}. Fired an email off to the PhD student I'm working with and am awaiting a reply. Stupid, stupid brain not working properly ¬_¬.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

So, remember how my dog, Belle died? Yeah, I'm still sort of sad about that. But even worse was Thunder. He would just stand outside for hours, as though looking for her to come back. We had to find a way to cheer him up, so we got a new dog to distract him. She's a Weimaraner, which I didn't know how to spell before. Her name is Storm. She was found abandoned in the street, extremely emaciated and starving. At the shelter she was at, they couldn't tell why she wasn't eating much, why she was so thin, and why she was so depressed. As soon as we got her home, we figured it out. Black fecal matter? Obviously some form of intestinal parasite. We took her to the vet, had my suspicions confirmed, and now she and Thunder are good friends. She's really sweet. Earlier today, I couldn't find her to give her her meds, and there, up on the bed, were my dad and Storm asleep together. I gave them to her later.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(