Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

My high score is 705.... I really want to be able to beat AAA on something else, sigh ;__; Jubble Bubble is one of my favorite games to play, but I'm not very good at it xD Oh well, either way, I like both items.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

My highest score on that game is over 1000.

After attempting to play earlier this morning, I have no idea how I managed a score that high. :|
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

I'm stupid. I was really anxious about today, because I was sure I would never ever beat AAA. When I went to play the game, I realized I'd been thinking of Raiders of Maraqua, which isn't even on the list of games we're to play...

Got 850 on the second try, which I'm very happy with. A tip that worked for me was to "charge" the bubble as you move towards the Jubjub you're aiming for, to save time.

Also, it seems like this 'plot' to make us play more games is working; I've discovered that I actually ENJOY playing Bouncy Supreme, and I've played it every day since ... day 15. Sure, that's only five days, but I normally avoid games like the plague.
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
miazilla

Post by miazilla »

Trouble wrote:Also, it seems like this 'plot' to make us play more games is working; I've discovered that I actually ENJOY playing Bouncy Supreme, and I've played it every day since ... day 15. Sure, that's only five days, but I normally avoid games like the plague.
For sure. I'm considering anding Wingoball to my list of daily games and the last game I added to that was Bouncu Supreme back when it came out.

I also really like the incetive not just to play games I wouldn't play normally (Y HELLO THAR top gamer avatar!) but to actually get a decent score in a large number of games. :mrgreen:
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I hate this game and I suck at it. Luckily there are enough people who appear to be good at it that the garden item is a reasonable price. :-)

I almost considered adding the "pair compare" sponsor game to my dailies list with the use of the petpage guide, but I'm thinking that 3000 np a day isn't worth spending 5 mintues of my life doing something I dislike that much.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

I'm having that annoying score sending glitch constantly and I'm not sure why.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I was pretty sure I wouldn't be able to do this one (my best score up to today was 500) but after some practice I got above 1100 :) I think I'll buy another coral garden for my gallery - very pretty! *approves*
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Am I missing something?

What is "pair compare?"
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

"pair compare" is a sponsor game- http://www.neopets.com/games/play.phtml?game_id=810

People with IPs showing they were in the US had to play that game instead of whack-a-kass. It's pretty much spot-the-difference and is really boring, like many sponsor games. However, also like many sponsor games, it has a relatively high payout.
Neopets wishlists: here
danceu4ia

Post by danceu4ia »

BLAH!! I keep getting 790, and I've already challenged AAA. I guess I'll just keep restarting T.T

EDIT: Ok, I've been restarting etc, and haven't sent a score in yet...can I exit, and still come back to the challenge tomorrow?
'Cause its getting late in my timezone. :(

EDITx2: Apparently I can exit, and play later. Good to know...
ImageImageImage
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Magax The Destroyer 2

1500 AAA- Magax action figure
300 Abi-Dark Chocolate MAGAX

Bleh. I hate this game, and the prizes aren't all that great either. I did find out that they made this 100 times easier than the previous version and I managed to get to 3.1k without ever taking damage. Unfortunately, they upped the avatar score to 3500. Grr. That means I have to play the stupid thing later.
Madge

Post by Madge »

It was quite difficult for me to get the 300 for Abigail's prize, so I figure I'd better put the strategy I ended up using to get there on the board -

I kept going right until I saw an arrow, then started attacking the enemy, moving left as the enemy approached me. So I attacked all the enemies one by one, heading right. I found that when I died it was mostly because I let three enemies be on the one screen.

Also, you have to hit cybunnies like 3 times before they die. And sometimes they turn into Hubrid and he freezes you. When you get frozen, head back to the left then hit the left and right keys alternately so you're flying just over one spot until the freeze passes, when you can start going right again.

Also, those green flaming skulls heal you and can also dispel Hubrid's freeze. When I first started playing I didn't realise they were actually good. Cause, you know, they're skulls!
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I was really dreading this game today since my all time high score at it was <b>10</b>. But after a couple of practice games, I was able to beat AAA and get a nifty new avatar to boot.

The action figure is nifty, and goes good with the gallery I'm working on.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

I've been waiting for this day since the Daily Dare started. It's the only game aside from Bouncy Supreme I find unconditionally easy.

*goes off to buy the Abagail prize*
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

I shouldve screenshot it, but..has anyone every come across a lone floating tiny jubjub...? o_O it just happened to me, I don't know wether it gave me points, but it was very strange
Nothing To See Here