Random Filter/Word Amusement

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

I think that Subeta's filters are funnier, because you know exactly what you're typing, and they've creatively found a 'nicer' way to rephrase it. I'm almost positive that 'bitch' is 'Really awesome super fun' person or something like that.
But I couldn't figure out why I couldn't send neomail when I was I said the word 'scrounge'. as in scrounge up 800K in a couple of weeks. I also said 'suck up' which they didn't allow.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Usul_Princess wrote:I think that Subeta's filters are funnier, because you know exactly what you're typing, and they've creatively found a 'nicer' way to rephrase it. I'm almost positive that 'bitch' is 'Really awesome super fun' person or something like that.
But I couldn't figure out why I couldn't send neomail when I was I said the word 'scrounge'. as in scrounge up 800K in a couple of weeks. I also said 'suck up' which they didn't allow.
Hehe, yeah, Avril Lavigne comes out as AMY LEE IS BETTER! Lavigne. xDDD
chickvw

Post by chickvw »

Even though I personally use it some and don't have a problem with it, I have continued to notice more and more trivial words blocked, but damn remains allowable.
Image Image
Thank you MM for the Woobles!
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

Now it seems to be blocking all post attempts on guild message boards with apostrophes, even in simple everyday contractions like "isn't."
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Ellie wrote: Hehe, yeah, Avril Lavigne comes out as AMY LEE IS BETTER! Lavigne. xDDD
Man, how much would that suck if you were actually named Avril.

'Hey my name is AMY LEE IS BETTER!'
'That's a funny name. Did your parents hate you?'