Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Jamie

Post by Jamie »

I tried moving to the US and Russian Federation last night and neither worked, heh. I guess I'll just have to wait for them to fix it. Thanks anyway everyone for all the suggestions, I tried them all =)
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I like keyboard games :) All you need to do is give your hands a few practice rounds to remember the pace of it and after that they'll play the game for you.

Btw cheet code for this game is "blackpawkeet" (gives an extra life - can be typed at level 3 or higher)

I think I jinxed the prizes when I said how lovely they were - this is really getting stupid.

EDIT: I take it back, I adore the bucket!
Last edited by zebru on 08 Mar 2007 01:01 am, edited 1 time in total.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

AAA gives that Bucket o Water
Nothing To See Here
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

I've still got the Wooden Sword Practice Set that I won from AAA this morning in my SDB, but a Bucket o Water just appeared in my inventory. Well, that's one way of fixing it...
I hope they are done with the glitches now :p
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I don't have a bucket o water in my inventory and I did beat AAA, only a couple of hours ago too. It took some practice but it wasn't impossibly hard. Surely if some people are getting the bucket even after already claiming the prize, then everyone should? Bah.

Tomorrow, on the other hand, I don't think I'll be able to beat AAA. I've tried a bit of practice at Evil Fuzzles from beyond the stars and even though I managed to clear all the levels after a few goes I didn't get to 800 points. The only guide I can find would be great for people who are good at clicky shooting games. I am really bad at them, though, and I don't think I'll be able to improve quickly, either.

Is anyone here even moderately good at Evil Fuzzles, and if so, can they give any tips?
Neopets wishlists: here
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

I am I am!

What I do, is wait just shy of reaching the space station before I cash in my points. Which you get by succesfully shooing the fuzzles without missing once. The first level, you should have at least , I believe 30 x 3 or so.

Always ALWAYS use the points to upgrade the gun, don't get the other stuff till later levels. Playing it on full screen helps, and on the highest quality. The lower quality makes them all faster.

:) Its also cool to ignore the mines in the first levels, since you have enough shielding to get you through the end, really.
Nothing To See Here
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I finally won against Attack of the Revenge! Yeeeees! Got 200 points!

I really hate whoever invented cannons however.

I went through the games we've got, I hate most of them. Blarrgh. there better be one awesome priza at the end of this.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Luckily, my unhealthy obsession with Garin and Jacques has lead me to be very, very good at Attack of the Revenge and I got almost 1,000 points on my first game xD YAY! Stuff for my pirate gallery!
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I suck so hard at this game. I've been practicing and so far the most I've managed is 99 pitiful points.

I do fine until the third level, then I can't keep up with the cannons and the pirates and gah! *smites it*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

In the third level I keep going for the water bucket. There is always a fire to put out and if there isn't, well hitting some-one with a bucket or canonball earns you more points, so that's good too.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Day 8: Evil Fuzzles From Beyond the Stars

AAA - 800 points
Evil Fuzzle Walkerbot Action Figure

Abi - 150 points
Evil Fuzzle Smartbomb Toy

And there ya have it. I'll be lucky to get Abi's score today.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
covet

Post by covet »

I miss he old version of this game where I was constantly just under the high score mark. 400 points is about my max now they arsed it up, ahh well.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

covet wrote:I miss he old version of this game where I was constantly just under the high score mark. 400 points is about my max now they arsed it up, ahh well.
I like the new version better. Smoother on the eyes, easier. Got 900 without trouble.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

daisybell wrote:I don't have a bucket o water in my inventory and I did beat AAA, only a couple of hours ago too. It took some practice but it wasn't impossibly hard. Surely if some people are getting the bucket even after already claiming the prize, then everyone should? Bah.

Tomorrow, on the other hand, I don't think I'll be able to beat AAA. I've tried a bit of practice at Evil Fuzzles from beyond the stars and even though I managed to clear all the levels after a few goes I didn't get to 800 points. The only guide I can find would be great for people who are good at clicky shooting games. I am really bad at them, though, and I don't think I'll be able to improve quickly, either.

Is anyone here even moderately good at Evil Fuzzles, and if so, can they give any tips?
Just blast 'em, one by one, in a row without missing, and if the distance thing says "Approaching Station", shoot the bonus box (that has Number X number of fuzzles shot. It's bright yellow.), and you get a lot of points. Also, ALWAYS UPGRADE YOUR GUN. It will make the next levels SO much easier.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I suck balls at this game .I got up to 500 points and then just sucked. So eh. I won't even bother, I don't like either prize today anyway xD