New Color: Nuclear

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Hm, they're alright I think they'd look a lot better if in a redrawn pose.
I like the Endeavor and the Cadogre the most as I think the colours and ID number thing matches them type of pets best. The escalade is alright, I wouldn't rush out to make one of these just yet as I forsee them becoming just like Hydrus one day, expencive to start off with then cheap quests ect; but in fusions of items.
They're nice and congratulations to the scientist for finally making something!
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I really hate the colors green and black together. Luckily, I'm out of pet room, and this doesn't appeal to me at all XD

I do think the escalade is the nicest out of the bunch; probably because of the color, which is a bit darker, and because of the eyes. The pets with huge eyes - the popoko and kanis come to mind first - look really awful with that blue glow >>
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Never thought I'd like a Cadogre, but I really like this one :D I may have to morph one of my pets into it if they aren't too terribly expensive to create.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Fever

Post by Fever »

I really really wish this was a new redraw colour, as I think I would like it a lot more if that were the case. Its not bad, but its such a neat idea, I think it would have been great to take it to a redraw. That being said, I quite like the escalade, kanis, and chai, out of the bunch.
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I got really excited when I saw the thread title because I thought it might be an equivalent to neo's mutant -- y'know, nuclearly mutated monster things?

With that brief expectation looming above me, this is quite disappointing.

I don't care for that colour combination either, nor do I like the accents of electric blue -- strange. And why do they have numbers on them?

I do like the charlie, though. But I almost always like charlies -- they are so cute in their evil little way, and this colour quite enhances that. The escalade and the endeavor are the second best, but mostly only because they have so little blue on them, and their yellow accents are not as bright.
Luxe

Post by Luxe »

Figment wrote:I got really excited when I saw the thread title because I thought it might be an equivalent to neo's mutant -- y'know, nuclearly mutated monster things?

With that brief expectation looming above me, this is quite disappointing.

I don't care for that colour combination either, nor do I like the accents of electric blue -- strange. And why do they have numbers on them?

I do like the charlie, though. But I almost always like charlies -- they are so cute in their evil little way, and this colour quite enhances that. The escalade and the endeavor are the second best, but mostly only because they have so little blue on them, and their yellow accents are not as bright.
Unfortunately, had we done that, we'd be called out for copying Neopets. XD

We're sort of trying to expand our color fills to have some with some patterns. It's easy on the artist, and might get new pets out more often. :)
Figment
Girl Anachronism

Post by Figment »

I don't know if you could consider that true copying. Mutants are hardly a copywritable idea -- it isn't as if they don't have actual scientific basis (see: Chernobyl) or a huge history in fiction and movies.
Jessyta

Post by Jessyta »

Figment wrote:I don't know if you could consider that true copying. Mutants are hardly a copywritable idea -- it isn't as if they don't have actual scientific basis (see: Chernobyl) or a huge history in fiction and movies.
While it's not somethimg Neopets could have sued over, Subeta tries hard to keep it's artwork unique and well done... We know it's one of the major reasons so many people have left Neo for Subeta. (I know it's one of the main reasons I left)
Stijn

Post by Stijn »

Only shows how awful the Escalade looks..

I like the colour combination but the 'nuclear' logo stamped one dimensionally on every pet isn't necessary and just looks downright dumb.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I like the escalade, charlie, and endeavor. But the blue of the eyes is off-putting. However, I <i>adore</i> green and black, and the number plus the radioactive symbol: just lovely. I like this as a concept, not entirely in execution because of some color combo problems, and overall give a thumbs up. Especially to those three.
Image Image
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

As colorfills go - I like it. I especially like the glowing, everything inside me is radioactive, dude, eyes. I probably won't get one, but I like it. <3

The Escalade, the Chai, the Charlie, and the Swampie are my favorites.
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Bacon

Post by Bacon »

Does anyone notice that all the pets have numbers on them? Look below at the tail.

Kari

Post by Kari »

It's okay...but I'd rather have more pets in old colors than a whole new color.
derp
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

They're... just all right to me. I think the Endeavor looks great, but the others not so much. Still nothing I'd want to have.
I kinda feel like they should have waited until the regular site was working before doing this, but that's just me being weird I guess. *Shrug*

Items to make the potion... Anyone have any ideas? Are there any radioactive/nuclear-ish items on the site? I expect the new Nuclear Matter is probably at least one of them.
Unless it's just the items listed below the picture of the Nuclear Potion on the site that make the Potion.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I want the Illumis. ;_; But no pet space. DAMN! As usual, the Illumis is awesome...I think there isn't an Illumis color that I don't like...