Pokemon D/P/Pt discussion

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Armi wrote:Oh yeah, anyone know the earliest you can get the razor claw? I really want my Sneasel to evolve, but I'm not past the 7th gym yet.
You find the razor claw right at the end of Victory road, so you're not too far away. You'll have it before the elite four, anyway.

Anubimon: I was telling someone the other night that that has to be my worst nightmare. I have never hated a pokemon as much as I hate the stupid Medicham, so it will probably be just my luck that I'll find a shiny one and be obligated to catch it.
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

Armi wrote:Oh yeah, anyone know the earliest you can get the razor claw? I really want my Sneasel to evolve, but I'm not past the 7th gym yet.
I believe I have one I can trade over with a Pokemon, if you have wi-fi.
Anubimon: I was telling someone the other night that that has to be my worst nightmare. I have never hated a pokemon as much as I hate the stupid Medicham, so it will probably be just my luck that I'll find a shiny one and be obligated to catch it.
Haha, I guess for me Medicham isn't really the worst Pokemon... But he's certainly not great. His shiny color scheme is okay, at least... A lot of shinies are some hideous yellow/brighter green which I can't stand. I suppose my worst shiny nightmare would be something like Bidoof. So ugly.
If only I could find a shiny Vulpix/Ninetales, I'd be the happiest person ever. XD
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
Armi

Post by Armi »

Hmm I'm going to check with my college friends and hope one of them is at the E4, if not, I'll try to take you up on that offer Anubimon...just gotta get that Wifi thingie. Our wireless internet, whatever this thing is beside me, never works. Thanks though.

I want a Wevile badly...I just finished EV training my ice punching Sneasel in speed and attack.

Bidoof IS ugly...it's so common that it makes you want to hate it even more. Don't get me wrong, beavers are kinda cool, but that face makes me want to punch it. *looks at the face she has a Bidoof in her team* -.- Stupid HM slave.

I'd love to find a shiny Toxicroak or Golduck.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

I can't remember if I've said this, but I'm pretty pathetic, since my highest Pokémon is a Chatot level 60, and I've been ready for the Pokémon League since around Saturday. I can get past the first two easy, but the fire guy is tough.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I was getting my ass handed to me on the route to the final gym town, so I'm taking a break to level up my Riolu. Who is like the most adorable pokemon ever. I'd like him to level into Lucario, since that's like my third favorite pokemon, but he's so adorable right now! But eh, once I get him up to par with my team, I'm gonna do a bit of training.

Riolu! So cute!
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Weee, I took Marriland's advice and EXP. Share trained my pokemon. They're are in their mid-late 30's in level, and considering where I am in the game...talk about about overkill. ( ゚∀゚)

'Ey, I just went to the Great Marsh and came back with a Carnivine and Croagunk. Hoothoot too, but Carnivine is a breadwinner fo' realz, so I temporarily dumped Roselia for him. He's just too awesome and he practically plowed through the fourth gym.

Now, what time should I expect there to be Skorupi? Or is it random? Because if it's the latter I'm going to have to kill some Bibarel.
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
Armi

Post by Armi »

Now, what time should I expect there to be Skorupi? Or is it random? Because if it's the latter I'm going to have to kill some Bibarel.
Varies day to day...for me I usually see Croagunk one day, then see Skorpi the next day and they rotate. Today was the exception cause I saw both.

I great friend (who raided my base) traded me a razor claw and now I got a lovely lv32 Weavile. :D He rivals my Crobat in speed, their difference is too close.
I had fun when my friend challaged me to a 1 on 1 match with Sneasel vs Gabite. 4X weakness for the wn. He got so mad he sent his lv 48 diamond legendary after my Sneasel. After I avoided Roar of Time, I quitted the match...now way I could win with low level 30's.

BTW Buttersauce, if I never said this before. I adore your sig. Crougunk has become my second favorite all time pokemon, next to Golduck. Him and Golduck work so well on 2 on 2 battles.
ImageImage
"Enta, my castle fell again...fix it, kay?" - Laharl
Ensign Edison

Post by Ensign Edison »

I caught Palkia on my second Dusk ball at full health.

*dances*
--Craxodile on Subetax--
--Many thanks to Twofold Black for the icon
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

People are catching Palkia and Dialga super easily - most with a single Speed Ball. They've got a 30% catchrate, I think.

The other legendaries are nowhere near as easy, I know that much. XD
checkers

Post by checkers »

I cannot wait for my game to arrive, then I can join in with the chat *sigh, but his eyes shimmer* *__*
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

I pwned the Champion yesterday by being incredibly cheap - I bought 30 Revives and 30 Full Restores (and I used every last Revive. xD). Her Garchomp is EVIL - it kept using Dragon Rush on me and killing my Poke'mon in one hit.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

*deletes last lame post to make a new one*

Unlike every Pokemon game i've played, I'm obsessed with the game center in this one. OBSESSED I TELL YOU. Because little Clefairy (or um, the cute Ditto!Clefairy) is SO CUTE ;__; I love it!

Does anyone know how you actually GET the clefairy to come out of its ball, though? XD i've tried different tactics and it seems random buttom mashing works best e_e

And here is a picture FMD drew of my Pokemon trainer character, Travis (I use him in all the games xD) sitting with Ditto!Clefairy because when it comes out, I constantly squee at it.

nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Y'know, it's weird. I've only ever seen a completely normal Clefairy come out of a ball once. All other times it either has a Ditto face or is shining (green ears). As for how it happens, I think it has something to do with magic popcorn. Which means I don't know.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

SO THERE WAS A REASON MY CLEFAIRY HAD GREEN EARS. XD I just thought it was my screen being weird. Ha ha XD
<3
checkers

Post by checkers »

Shiiiiiiiny clefairy:p