Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

This is the first book I've legitimately won from AAA. Incidentally, this will probably be my last win against AAA this month.

I am cherishing this moment. :P

EDIT: Final score will probably be 10:21 (AAA to Abi), unless some miracle happens in the next day or two.
Last edited by Officer 1BDI on 29 Mar 2007 05:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EofS

Post by EofS »

I think this could be the first time the AAA prize is actually more common than the Abigail prize. I even managed to comfortably beat my previous high score in the process.

This certainly helps my aim to complete AAA for the last three challenges, so that I'll have 10 AAA to 21 Abigail. Now I just hope the last two are similarly attainable, especially Saturday's since I'm busy.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Faerie Bubbles today!

Abigail, 200 points

I think I have a potential new hoarding target :D

ImageImage
It's like the colourful plastic bracelet has a big sister!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

AAA 1000-Faerie bubble blower(toy)

After the avatar, this was a piece of cake. I bought the bracelet because it's pretty, but I wish the bubble outlines were colored instead of black.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

I didn't think I'd be able to, but I've beaten AAA on my second try :) I think I'll start working on this avatar one of these days.

These were the key to success:
stardust - Gives you a Nova bubble.
faerieland - Gives you a Rainbow bubble.
bubbles - Turns all the bubbles on that level into the same color.
slumberberry - Moves the grey descending bar (and your bubbles) back up to the top.
(full guide)

I really enjoyed both prizes for yesterday and today. I wonder whether TNT will remember and release prizes for Bruno's Backwoods Breakaway tomorrow.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I like Abi's prize better :O

I beat Aaa with ease though so I bought the bracelet.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Decent guide, but I don't use stardust in level 14. I save it for level 18, and then I can make that bank shot and always clear the level in one shot (getting a 250-point bonus), without having to rely on luck. I usually end up with 2200+, and sometimes have to kill myself intentionally so I don't go over the review score of 2500. Anyway, I got the faerie bubble blower... so pretty!
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

I never tried using stardust on level 18, might have to try that one. I do always save the bubbles and faerieland cheat for the last level so I can clear that one in one shot (if you get the right colour of bubbles, air, dark and earth aren't handy but don't pop up that often)
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

I use bubbles and faerieland in level 15 and clear that in one shot for a 250-point bonus (unless they turn to earth or dark, but air is fine -- great, actually, because it makes some more bubbles that fall and give you extra points), and then stardust in 18, as mentioned, for another 250-point bonus. You also get 250 points just for making it to level 20; you don't even need to win. :)
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I struggled to 1000 points and then let myself die. The bracelet is pretty, but until clothes become useful in Neopia, I have no interest in it.
EofS

Post by EofS »

*Gets the avatar whilst she's at it* Woo!

Abi's prize is really pretty. I like that they made Abi's prize better on some days and AAA's better on others.
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

After trying for God-knows how long (I didn't keep track) I finally settled for beating Abby. It's too bad I love this avatar so much because I'm clearly never, ever getting it. :-(
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

That took FAR too much time, considering I LOVE this game and I'm usually decent at it x_x I could not get a break!

Yay, bubble blower. I'll have to try for the avatar later.
Silver Link

Post by Silver Link »

So pissed off. It takes 800 points to beat AAA in the Igloo Garage Sale game and I got 815 but I pressed restart instead of send score. I can do it again but it sucks
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Well, the Neopian Times just came out. I already knew this, but it's still an annoying reminder: If you want to collect one of the big prizes, you must do all your prize collecting by 12 AM NST on the 31st.

And I can't do this because my computer wont load sponser games. That's just great. :\