Achievements and Tales of Woe

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kali_Lupine
Human Avatar: 189836

Re: Achievements and Tales of Woe

Post by Kali_Lupine »

congrats Seerow! I am hopeful that it can get fixed soon, still...Jeremy so deserved to win! So either way, yay!

Edit: After thinking about it for a little while, I have changed my username on Subeta to Steph! (formally Talexia :P )
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Sort of an achievement...

I finally did what I should have done a few years ago, and dumped Blockbuster-by-mail in favor of Netflix. Besides the streaming (which I didn't think would work over my DSL, but so far it seems to) and actually having a decent selection of DVDs (which Blockbuster did once, but not anymore)...

...I dug through the CS Offers until I found one that gave 2000 CS points for new Netflix registration. And it worked as advertised, so not only do I have a much better DVD service, I can now buy $20 worth of free virtual stuff.

I'm hoping there's a CS sale sometime this summer (IIRC there has been for the last two summers) so I think I'll wait a while to spend it, though I may splurge for a 1 month GA. I don't normally have one active but I seem to be spending more time on the site during the summer than I do during the academic year, so it could be worth it.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

Thanks to Seerow's post about Subetalodge checklists (I seriously didn't know they had those!), I was able to "finish" my plushie and beanbag collections for the top trophies, rather inexpensively, too. :D It only took years. I don't think I'll go any further with them. Even numbers are nice. Also, these checklists will be really handy to help finish the gourmand achievement, though I'm going to hold off on messing with it because I still have heaps of food I restocked in April to feed Tam.

On a slightly more depressing note, the 60 million I had saved up is pretty much gone. I don't even remember what I spent most of it on. Though, it did help to paint Anubisu nightmare after the TS restocked. :D And I have a reborn potion from the restock that I can sell when the prices go back up. I really need to start questing again.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Finally decided to re-potion a fair few of my pets.

Image-Image-Image
Alecko-Tacara-Shuri
Image-Image
Luciane-Arrowe

I'm also getting an overlay for Shuri (re-coloured to be Blacklight) and one for my Darkmatter Fester. I might also make an effort and start typing up stories and working on their TC's now. I've been adding to Pharoah's recently and been having fun shuffling his crystals around.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Definitely an achievement post:

June has been SUCH a productive month for me on Subeta, I am extremely happy *__* Every month, the cult I'm in has a "Monthly pet goals" thread and every month I make goals and never manage to complete them! NOT THIS MONTH!

- Winn got a gorgeous overlay and a fabulous portrait thanks to Lindsey!
- I wanted to get at least one pet Spotlight ready - and Winn is!
- Thanks to the user Hearts, I have fabulous coding to use for Pecan (still a WIP, obviously) and to share with some of my other pets *_*
- I read all my leftover reading drive books to Psione, getting her tons of alchemy points - and her training has been going really well and she's gaining stats steadily! (I forget to train, a LOT. Even with alerts!)

I even got a new pet - Mirth - which I'm so stoked about! The only things on my wishlist that didn't get done was getting a bit more art - and that's not REALLY my fault, haha - and not finishing the last few vignettes for Ipomoea's profile... but the month isn't QUITE over yet! I thought June would be a wash with all the stuff we have going on, but it's been so productive *_* I hope I manage to get tons done next month too, even though we're moving at the very end xD
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

I just traded 500 CSC for a Spectrum Blob Kitty! This completes my Blobby Collection for now that is :D This is one of the first collections I attempted, almost 4 years ago @__@ so I am really, really excited right now!
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

Aw, congrats Kali! They're so cute. Also, how lucky that there's 25 of them. The five even rows makes it that much nicer!
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

:D thanks Topher! *blinks* lol I didn't even notice that!
shaelyn76
Human Avatar: 185309

Post by shaelyn76 »

yay Steph!! I keep setting myself up for failure by having such broad ideas for collections that they will never be finished, lol. I love the blob kitties...they are so simple and yet so friggin cute. So, congrats on the super cute, 100% complete collection!
Subeta Neopets
Click my dragons?Image
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

thanks Shae hun! And huge thank you to my Ali for helping me collect them :D

Edit: I know that the "Account Worth" option isn't very accurate, but I like to go check it just for fun sometimes. Today it made me laugh out loud because:
Here are the 25 most expensive item stacks you own (counting quantity):

281x: Fresh Pumpkin @ 18,750,550 sP = 5,268,904,550 sP
Haha sure! I wish! Johwee's pumpkin luvin' has worn off on My Account Worth page!
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

So I missed the cash shop sale since I was on vacation with no internets, but returned to find myself spoiled rotten by you guys! I can't thank you enough, Kali, Jessi and Lindsey! It was amazing coming home to such a whoosh of wishlist items! Thank you thank you thank you!

Also since it's totally subeta related: I met Keith during Leakycon! I was totally a shy dork who probably weirded him out, but I signed his shirt :D
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

You are very welcome Joey hun! :D Hope you had tons of fun!

Eek, I would have been a total shy nerd if I got to meet Keith...probably too shy to even go up to him LOL
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

It actually took me until the third day of the con to get over my shyness enough to say hi xD
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Haha, he's a sweet guy and not scary at all. I spent a week with him and 12 other people (from Subeta) in Orlando at the end of May! We had a lot of fun.

I saw pics of the shirt on Twitter; it's cool that you signed it. :)
Kali_Lupine

Post by Kali_Lupine »

hee hee, I know he'd be very sweet...but I am soooooooooooo painfully shy! If I admire someone I tend to stay the heck away from them. I feel like I am going to do something to make a fool of myself. Which usually happens. I am socially awkward. LOL