(Old) Human avatars

For discussion of the Subeta pet site, including new colours and other features.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Re: Human avatars

Post by Kamil »

Wingsrising wrote:I'm assuming you'll be able to do that once the hair salon is integrated with the recode wardrobe. (At least, the recode wardrobe lets you change hair without changing clothes.)
*perks up* How exciting; that would make me so very happy. I adore some of the hair styles, but haven't been able to wear them in forever. I never want to go to all of the trouble of remaking the avatar from scratch, in case I was wrong about the hair working, or, just the next time I change clothes.

Maybe I need to go play with the recode wardrobe a bit. =D
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

I just had to make an avatar sporting my new garnet hair and staff. And this is what I first came up with...
But while making this one, I put on the joker mask just to see what it looked like and quiet liked the way it looked with the hair and eyes. So I decided to make one with that combo and this is what I got.
Beware of crazy masked people having a night on the town. **shifty eyes**
I'm quiet happy with how it came out. I might keep it for awhile.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Ierosbats

Post by Ierosbats »

I had to take down my friendly snowman avatar because Bon and Jessi got all "NNRRGGGH WE DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR YOUR CUTE POMPOM HAT."

(Plus I wanted to wear my amazing new scarf from Bon. And the champagne item is always fun.)
It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live.
mellaka
Human Avatar: 48736

Post by mellaka »

I wanted to use some of the new items I got recently, and came up with this:

The pants, wig, background and aliens are all new. I just bought the aliens yesterday when I realized that it was one of those items that was going to bug me until I get it. I couldn't find shoes that I like with the pants though.
Last edited by mellaka on 07 Jan 2009 07:48 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

THE POPOKOS ARE GETTING IN YOUR PANTS.

QUICK QUICK. THE KNIFE.

And, that wig looks awesome. :)
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I keep telling myself I don't need that wig, and then someone uses it awesomely. *snaps*
Image Image
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Haha, I don't think I said anything about your snowman, Topherface. You assume that silence from me means that I thought it was the most terrifying thing I've ever seen in my life, especially once you added the nightmare-inducing bits of song. (You might be right, but I'm not admitting anything.)

But yay, the adorably squishable avatar is back! Maybe he can protect me. At least champagne bottles are useful for something.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Me and my Spartan bear of impending doom.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Good thing I'm not really fond of the bear. Not sure how I feel about staff getting exclusive items. One one hand, sure staff deserve more then they get (some anyway) but exclusive items? Seems like that's going to (and has caused some) controversy.

Alicorn - What are those red tatoo/markings/whatever called that you are wearing?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Ierosbats wrote:I had to take down my friendly snowman avatar because Bon and Jessi got all "NNRRGGGH WE DON'T LIKE WHEN YOU DON'T WEAR YOUR CUTE POMPOM HAT."
I must admit, I do love you and your cute pompom hats ;D
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

I liked your snowman of bloody, mighty doom, Topher. But, like Jessi, I love your pompom hats more. =D

I . . . have no idea what I was trying for here. *eyes it*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Seems like that's going to (and has caused some) controversy.
It did cause controversy when they were restockable and everyone could get one. When most were revamped because they were fursonas or whatever, especially.

The Spartan helmet is a reference to Agoge inc :P Didn't want to stir a debate, but it's A BEAR!

I love bears, but the selection of bears was...huge big bears, or teeny valentines bears
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

Seerow wrote:Alicorn - What are those red tatoo/markings/whatever called that you are wearing?
They are part of the Garnet Capricorn Staff. I wish they were their own thing, I love them. They were the main reason I put the staff in my wardrobe instead of with the rest of my pretty items.

And Kamil, doesn't matter what you were going for. She came out super cute! Makes me hyper just looking at her. XD
I also like Topher's psycho Frosty. Reminded me of that B-movie horror with Frosty. Can't remember the name for the life of me. But I was subjected to watching it. o.o
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

I went ahead and opened the Costume Trunk I bought at the Black Friday sale. I think this new set may be pretty popular!

Farseek

Post by Farseek »

I wanted to wear my new wig and arrived at this look. Basically, it's a bunch of wardrobe items my HA never wears that somehow look good together. I'm pleased with how it came out :o

Also, I love the new costume trunk! I don't see my HA wearing the whole set but a lot of the pieces will mix and match well with my current wardrobe.
Not all who wander are lost.