Lutari Adoptables (doing customs)

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
la snutty

Lutari Adoptables (doing customs)

Post by la snutty »

Just finished these last night and I like how some came out !

Basic/Island:
Image Image Image
Image Image

Customs - Kemb, and some other guy:
Image Image

They can be found on Kemb's page... comments?
Also if anyone here has a Lutari with a custom design, I'd be more than happy to make one of these for it (although I can't promise it will be very quick). Just ask! :oD
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

Aw, these are wonderful. I'd love a custom for my Lutari Gwillum; details of his design can be found on his lookupand the pictures on his petpage :)
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Ohh, those are nifty :D

I'd love one of my Lutari, Gyerlok. You can see his design here. It'd be great if you could include the Lupe Moon Charm, but if it's too much of a hassle don't worry about it.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

Could I have one for Elambre done possibly? :D If it's too hard due to the overzealous hair, that's fine, though.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v125/ ... /lamb3.png

Since the picture's still a work-in-progress and I haven't gotten his colors done quite yet -- the "outer belly-line" is a darker pink (like from his inner-ears) and his "inner belly" is lighter pink. The bridge of his nose is also the same light pink as his belly. Also, his blue arm-sock is supposed to be more turquoise-colored and has stripes, and the orange sock is darker and has strawberries on it.

Thanks!
Thanks TheLoneTiel for the siggy^^

Sub | Neo | DA
la snutty

Post by la snutty »

OKAY, here we go ..

Here's Gwillum, Mythic.. I love his design :D And I tried to make him a little shiney since you said his coat was "shimmery."

Gyerlok, and I did the Lupe Moon Charm thing, yay..

Elambre is cute. But I have no idea if I did the whole outer belly-line/inner belly pink colors right.. if not you can tell me and I'll re-do it for you. Socks/hair took forever :o

More please!... (and comments?)
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

la snutty wrote:OKAY, here we go ..

Elambre is cute. But I have no idea if I did the whole outer belly-line/inner belly pink colors right.. if not you can tell me and I'll re-do it for you. Socks/hair took forever :o

I meant, like -- you know those markings they have around their bellies and feet? Like on Gyerlok it's lavender? Also, I hate to be picky, but if you have the time could you make his hair so that it covers his eyes? None of this is necessary unless you just want to, of course :D he's absolutely gorgeous otherwise<3 I love how you did the socks and hair. Thanks so much!

Sub | Neo | DA
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

la snutty wrote:Image
Gyerlok, and I did the Lupe Moon Charm thing, yay..
Ohh, he looks awsome! Thanks a bunch. I'll add it to his petpage in a bit. Thanks for including the charm :D
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
la snutty

Post by la snutty »

Mesmirez wrote:

I meant, like -- you know those markings they have around their bellies and feet? Like on Gyerlok it's lavender? Also, I hate to be picky, but if you have the time could you make his hair so that it covers his eyes? None of this is necessary unless you just want to, of course :D he's absolutely gorgeous otherwise<3 I love how you did the socks and hair. Thanks so much!
So are the markings the "outer belly-line" or the "inner belly"? Er, like, which is light and which is dark...?
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

la snutty wrote:
Mesmirez wrote:

So are the markings the "outer belly-line" or the "inner belly"? Er, like, which is light and which is dark...?
The dark goes on the outside (what would be Gyerlok's lavender) and the light goes on the inside (where it already is ^^).

Sub | Neo | DA
la snutty

Post by la snutty »

fix'd, refresh it.
About the hair.. uh.. sorry. :( I tried and it didn't.. work.
Mesmirez

Post by Mesmirez »

Yay-yay :D thanks a lot! He looks great ^^ don't worry about the hair, either, it looks fine. Whee, first custom~
Save'd and lookup'd.

Sub | Neo | DA
Mythic

Post by Mythic »

Here's Gwillum, Mythic.. I love his design :D And I tried to make him a little shiney since you said his coat was "shimmery."
He's perfect! I love how shiny his coat looks, thanks! :D *adds to petpage*