Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

*fansplodes* So our newest assist trophy is none other then Andross! SNES style, a game I was notoriously bad at. I was notoriously bad at SF64 too... But yay for Andross!
NeoKuwagata

Post by NeoKuwagata »

As of right now, my dream list for character line-up is Pokemon Trainer, Diddy Kong, Pit, Meta-Knight, Ike, Solid Snake, Wario, Captain Olimar, Starfy, Ray from Custom Robo, Nell from Nintendo Wars, Little Mac, Lucas from Mother 3, Ridley, any character from Animal Crossing, Sonic, and Pac-Man. And everyone from Melee return, except for Dr. Mario and Pichu (make them alternate costumes for Mario and Pikachu) and with Falco, Gannondorf, Luigi, Roy, and Young Link getting more unique movesets.

And the standard stages (the ones you don't have to unlock) from the first two games returning.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

Heh, I haven't even thought much about which characters I really want to see in the game... before the game was announced, Pit, Wario and Diddy were three of my most-wanted characters but they're already confirmed, so yeah. I guess right now all I'd like to see are Sonic, somebody from Animal Crossing, Captain Olimar, another Mother character and maybe some more old NES/SNES-era characters. Oh yeah, and somebody from the EBA/Ouendan games because they rock and I can imagine they'd be fun all HELL to play as.

Anywho, today's update? Holy crap YES.

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/stages/stage10.html

THIS IS THE BEST STAGE. EVER. Reminds me a lot of Flat Zone from SSBM for some reason. And I'll be sorely disappointed if the nose-picking game doesn't get in. :P
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

That stage is the greatest thing I have ever seen.
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

With all those friggin' game mechanics updates, It's just...super special awesomeâ„¢ that they had a Wario Ware stage! That game is very addicting, I say, addicting! Not to mention Wario's "OM NOM NOM NOM" expression just steals the spotlight in this update.

Oh, I know I shouldn't be abusing the font size tags but this is possibly spoiler-filled for fellow Earthbound/MOTHER fans.
The rumor going around is that Pokey's supposed to be in the game...possibly as a boss or something. Could explain the pig cannons....
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
roger9614462

Post by roger9614462 »

O. M. G. We're getting a WarioWare stage! I already know this will be my favourite. The WarioWare games are awesome.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Saturn

Post by Saturn »

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fut90PYGCP0

Youtube link, for people like me who can't get the site's video player to work.

Looks like they're putting a LOT into the single player mode this time... can't wait to see how it all comes together. :D
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

*cries* Gunpei Yokoi would be proud...
koops

Post by koops »

man that movie is awsome. i can't wait for the game
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Most of you were waiting for today's update, right?

http://www.smashbros.com/en_us/characte ... night.html

Meta-Knight, baby!
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Indeed. Though it's Meta Knight. The Meta-Knights are his crew. *ducks under pile of fanboy-ness*
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

nanabobo567 wrote:Indeed. Though it's Meta Knight. The Meta-Knights are his crew. *ducks under pile of fanboy-ness*
Oh really?

My inner Kirby fangirl died at the same time my SNES did.
koops

Post by koops »

wow two updates mario's new down b move fludd from mario sunshine and a pokemon stage pokemon stadium 2 the new stage looks awsome
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

So, Pokémon will be in the background, eh? We see Cubone and Dugtrio, an Old Amber and a Helix Fossil... We aren't shown the electric stage. Since it's pretty much guaranteed Pichu won't be playable this time 'round, can we say it possible...?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(