Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Ishtar

Re: Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Thread

Post by Ishtar »

*pokes head in, looks around then walks on in*

Hey guys~ I just started playing Maple again earlier this week and dang if I'm not already totally readdicted. :/ It's like a drug, I swear. I'm actually sitting here wondering if I could get away with going on Maple for another Hour (and another..and another) even tho I'm dead tired. ;D ...*nods off* o_x

Annnyyyway, you can find me here:

Broa: Axiqa ("Ah"-"zee"-"Kah"), Enkaia ("Inn"-"Key"-"Yah"), Lanatia ("Lah"-"Nay"-"Shah")
Windia: Pyeam ("Pie"-"Yeem")

Axiqa, and Enkaia are Magicians, Pyeam is a Archer. I'm still not sure what I'm gonna make Lanatia, I'm hesitant about making another magician. Axiqa and Enkaia are my two current mains. :D

*skitters off to bed*

((Edited because my character lineup has changed))
Last edited by Ishtar on 06 Nov 2007 05:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

So I've been trying to play Maple Story again, but it won't work on my computer anymore. I get to the screen where you click "play" and then the screen goes black like it's about to load and after about a minute it stops and says "the connection to the server has ended." Once I saw the wizet logo, but again it shut down afterwards. Do you guys have any ideas/advice? It's so annoying, I finally feel like playing again and I can't.
Image Image Image
PennyLane

Re: Maple Story - New Huge and Massive General Discussion Th

Post by PennyLane »

Last edited by PennyLane on 05 Jan 2011 07:51 am, edited 1 time in total.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Picture time! Actually only just 1 picture. And it was taken after I had been carving pumpkins and trick or treating, so it isn't my best. I'll take some new ones once I finish the staff and hat. But here's the pic of the costume that I probably owe you guys cause I've been talking about it so much over the past month or so: Tah-dah!
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Bet it doesn't switch sides when you turn.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

I already told you but I love your costume Joey =D

I'll be getting married again tonight, in an hour or so. So if you see this in time and want to go log on =) If I'm not on Penny I'll be on my sin who is getting married, PnnyLn9.
brainfreeze

Post by brainfreeze »

yay! I ish now on MS xD. berstat: currently only level 14 thief. still a work in progress...lol.

oh yeah, and it's under broa too =D.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

I'll try and get back into Maple soon guys, I promise! I miss talking to the lot of you, I just can't seem to find anything to do in MS and usually just log off in a minute or two.

Ash, how was your wedding? Get any screenies?
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
ladynight6

Post by ladynight6 »

Blaaah! My MS doesn't like Vista very much :shock: I managed to get on once, but the screen kept doing this funny flickery thing. The second time I tried to get on it wouldn't connect. I'll try again tomorrow, hopefully it'll work and wont screw up my computer. *fingers crossed*
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Bleh no screenies. My screenie key hasn't been working for months and I need to download aldos capture again. I got some nasty spyware from using IE for a day so I had to use the computer's restore cds. I think Joey got some screenies though =D Hopefully one of the two of us fighting the geist rog lol.

I've been bored with Maple recently too. I took my break for that week and came back and it was fun for a day. But with the drama and other friends taking breaks it's not holding my interest. I keep trying to play different characters but it's not fun =-/ I tried doing the cherry blossom quest on my sin yesterday and after ccing for a channel an idiot dexless sin showed up after 5 minutes and started ksing me, telling me to cc. @@
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

I got a few screenies... I actually ran into some trouble with Aldos because I took too many screenies and it started deleting them from the beginning, so I lost a bunch of earlier ones. I'll sort them out sometime soon!

I haven't been that into maple either. The only times I want to go on are late at night when no one else is on, so it's been boring and I've had no motivation to train any of my characters. Maybe when the Thanksgiving patch hits I'll get into it, and get all my characters ready for the annual nose screenie :D

In other news... I updated the first post with some more characters and ordered it by server somewhat. If you want to update what characters are listed just let me know and I can update it with no problem. I also updated the link for banned story since the old one didn't work... it now links to the version you can use right in your browser. I ended up playing with it for like an hour when I meant to be updating the thread ^-^
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

Yes!! I finally deleted enough crap off my computer and Maple Story actually worked! Unfortunately it decided to work right when I had to leave for work so I didn't actually do anything. Still, YAY!!!
Image Image Image
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Sooo I got on Maple today for the first time in I don't know how long. Didn't even realize there had been a Thanksgiving patch. Anyone know a good place to fight Turkeys or what drops smores?

While I was hunting for Turkeys a friend of mine, Hammy, asked if I wanted to go with her to Pianus. I went along and it was four I/L mages (all between 100-110) against him XD We actually did fairly well until we called it quites. There is really no way to fight him with just I/Ls cause of the bombs (unless you just don't mind dying and coming back a million times).
So after that we went to Pap to play with him. We got him down about...4 or 5 centimeters off his health before. Of course by then three of us were dead but still. It was pretty good XD Hammy had to go and die close to the begining though :(

Ohh! They FINALLY released dragon clothes :D Its different then the ones in the other version (the one that has the funky rider) and its much much nicer :D Seer looks awsome now. Though its only 5 slots instead of 7 and only two of my scrolls worked so he's still slow lol.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Monkeyguy

Post by Monkeyguy »

I created a new character if any of you are on Kradia, my name is Geude. I'm still on Maple Island, but I'm thinking I'm going to go with F/P Mage.
Image Image Image
Ishtar

Post by Ishtar »

The other day my Axiqa finally hit 30. Yay~ *single confetti falls* I've not played much since. (One goal down, others to tend to..) XD But I'm still happy. She's an I/L wizard now, btw. <3

I also made some new characters on Kradia: Qalara ("Kah-Larrr-uh"), Niartia ("Nee-Arr-Sha"), and Sekhari ("Sehk-Harr-ee")

I'm not happy to be hearing about the Turkeys. I hate those Turkeys.
The Art | The Site

MapleStory:
Broa: Axiqa, Lanatia | Windia: Pyeam
Mardia: Freajya, Xeail | Kradia: Qalara, Niartia, Sekhari

[[ So many characters, so little time to Maple ]]