Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post the good things and the bad things that have happened to you on Neopets here.
Jazzy
Devil's Advocate

Re: Post minor achievements/woes here!

Post by Jazzy »

Madge - Nox gives some of us the hardest fight in the whole game; he was worse than Terask for me! Well done for getting by so easily :)

Next achievement - the Healing Springs faerie is back properly, and Nepaira no longer has Blurry Eyes. Hooray!
Rah

Post by Rah »

AIAFJFKAFJKLADJFLKAJFLA.

So so happy right now. Cranberry bought me the potion for my birthday! So unexpected. Immediately moved him over to his permanent account (he was being labbed before) and bought him some skeith bouncer clothing xD HE LOOKS WONDERFUL NOW :D
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

achievement: i found a buyer for the vase i got from a item code so that was nice made 800K off it so i am happy.

woe: found someone on the trading post that has an air mote TCG up for sale but sadly has not been on in two days and counting.
Alecko
Human Avatar: 267595

Post by Alecko »

Just got the random event that turns your pet invisible. FFS. I'm not in the mood to drop 400K to paint him Electric again so I made use of the starter paint brush I got years ago and he's now green. Which looks wrong but he's always my active pet so it'll have to do. ._.

On the plus side, I did get to admire his background without a pet image in the way, for a bit. Still my favourite background.
TraditionsRule

Post by TraditionsRule »

Got enough saved up to paint Galatea's Nuk Christmas. Two pets completely finished! Only one more petpet brush and one paint brush for the final two to be done! Of course they're also the most expensive.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

So due to some conversation elsewhere I decided to try my luck opening an 11th Birthday Goodie Bag.

Yeah, that worked out. =D In theory they're selling for around 4.2 million these days. I have mine up for auction for 3.8, with 100k bid increments, although if I don't advertise it no one is likely to notice. =D Of course given that I'd like to use it myself, that could work out too. ^^

In short: yay!!
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

Congrats Kamil, nice opening.

I sold an old item I'd had in my SDB for a bunch of NP, bumping me up and over what I need for a draik transmogrification potion. Now if I can just find someone to accept a reasonable offer I'll be good to go. Not too much of a rush, I'm going to wait until January 30 to do the deed.

But here's why I'm really posting! On a whim tonight I went through my email inbox, deleting all the crap that's built up in there, when I came upon a strange email I'd never read from "Nickelodeon Virtual Worlds Group." Turned out I won a NC card in that giveaway promotion thing and never realized it. AND I had until midnight tonight to accept my prize through their form thing-- which was in approximately 20 minutes.

I totally forgot I even entered, because I kept having to disable my adblock to do it and gave up pretty early on in the month. But, YAY! It's like a little refund from all I spent.
Marah
Human Avatar: 506145

Post by Marah »

Congrats to both of you, those are some nice achievements!

I'm not sure if I could sell that background Kamil, it is very pretty! If it doesn't sell right away I would use it and maybe try again later. :)
invaderhorizongreen

Post by invaderhorizongreen »

ACHIVEMENT PPL THIS WEEK THE JUMA : :D

#135 moonfrost 1,500 days, 13 hours this is my little cutie attached to my peophin Diamondblu7 if you want to take a look i am happy to have the honorable mention trophy for that !
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

A couple minutes ago, at the moment I was choosing my zapping pet, I told myself I'd stop zapping if I got Maraquan. Guess what happened

Le rayon est tiré sur Komisarek...

...et elle change de couleur pour Maraqua!!
And I thought it was wishful thinking!
Rah

Post by Rah »

Arghhhh wish it would give me that luck! I asked two people what they were looking for for their Coconut Jubjub, and they both said a maraquan eyrie, so now I'm zapping for one!
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

It had been years since I got a lucky zap, when I was target-zapping for zombie Aishas, I never got one.

My labs seems to love giving me the same color change in a row (I got three grey zaps on three separate pets once...in the same two weeks or so), so I just went and got a WN Eyrie out of the pound. I'll see where it goes.

The other names I'm after won't clear for a while.

Oh, and they updated the french poetry contest. I sent a ticket about that two weeks ago. Late update was in 2008.
TCStarwind
Human Avatar: 99635

Post by TCStarwind »

I'll help, Rah. I just adopted the most perfectly named eyrie, too. I'll note you if I happen to get lucky. :D
Rah

Post by Rah »

Thank you guys, very much!
TraditionsRule

Post by TraditionsRule »

I have 1/6 of the money to get a baby paint brush! Not too shabby considering my main source of NP is flash games. I'm still hoping I'll get lucky with Boochi though!