Super Smash Brothers Brawl Website!

For posting threads about MMOs, console games, other virtual pet sites, gaming news and suchlike.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

*cough* Please don't double post, and if you do on accident, you have the power to delete it if no one else has posted after you.

Yay ice climbers! They're fun characters to play, it's good to see them back. I was worried they'd get the cut.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

The ice climbers are badass.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I was also worried they'd get the cut, esp. because of all the rumors surrounding them being axed. They're a cute, quirky pair, and they look gorgeous in this rendition. Now, if you can choose between Nana and Popo to control, regardless of their outfits, I'd be in heaven =D.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

I SQUEE'D WITH HAPPINESS. :D :D :D The Ice Climbers were probably my FAVORITE characters in Melee (even though I sucked as playing with them), and I was really, really worried they'd get the axe, because of all the rumors that they were cutting the more "unpopular" characters out. But, they didn't get cut, so YAY! In your FACE, naysayers! :P And more old obscure characters, please!

...they sure look cute in their new versions. :) So fluffy~
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Koops, the point of Super Smash Bros Melee is to get to know more obscure characters as well.

I liked them, they were cool. And now, I want their coats. I bet they're fluffy and comfy too.
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

Who would you have preferred, Koops?

I'm pleased to see N and P in it, I thought they would probably be scrapped so it was a nice surprise.. and yes they look so fluffyyyyyy.

Is it me or has this week not been as epic as others? I know it can't be mega super exciting every week but it was nice when Sakurai would update on Subspace Emissary on a Friday.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Eh? You think the Ice Climbers aren't epic? It has... upwards scrolling epicness!
Anyone else notice in the last picture they have their mallets on the ground, as though they dropped them? Hm... You wouldn't drop your main weapon during a fight!
Why am I typing like Sakurai?
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Kidnemo

Post by Kidnemo »

nanabobo567 wrote:Eh? You think the Ice Climbers aren't epic? It has... upwards scrolling epicness!
..Why am I typing like Sakurai?
I guess by epic I meant new things like the Adventure Mode or a new character/item/feature.

I've totally started thinking like Sakurai talks when it comes to SSB.

oh and I'm assuming the fourth picture is their taunt, right?
Buttersauce

Post by Buttersauce »

Kidnemo wrote:Is it me or has this week not been as epic as others? I know it can't be mega super exciting every week but it was nice when Sakurai would update on Subspace Emissary on a Friday.
Yeah, it seems like it's winding down yet we're not even a fourth done...
ImageImage
Friend Code:
3565-8412-4029
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Yesssssss! Wi-Fi confirmed! I knew we wouldn't be let down! Once I actually get it, you'd all better be prepared for a lot of murder by pink balls, yellow mice, and... I guess whatever new characters I like that I'll be able to main...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Saturn

Post by Saturn »

The GameFAQs forums are EXPLODING over this. Me? I'm excited, but knowing my experience from other online games I'll probably be way wayyy too lazy to really make much use of this. XD

AND YAY SANDBAG!!! I LOVE SANDBAG. :D
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

I like how random battles won't keep score. Then I won't get all ego-hurt when I suck like hell.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Joey wrote:I like how random battles won't keep score. Then I won't get all ego-hurt when I suck like hell.
Joey, if you and I don't have weekly Smash Battles, I will cry the tears of a thousand losses. I will then make a gamefaq post about how you suxx0rz. THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE RISKING BEFORE YOU SAY NO!

Erm... yes... fun times for all! Who else thinks that the NC needs to have a SSBB Tourney at one point?
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod

Post by Joey »

A challenger appears!

Sure I'll fight ya, Will. Just no one should be surprised when I get my ass kicked all the time. I could only use the Sheik is cheap excuse for so long!
koops

Post by koops »

well the new update is some new enimes for the subspace Emissary they are roader, poprant, bytan, trowlon, shaydas, auroros, greap and the rob squad oh and and if anyone was wondering i wanted waluigi or one of the kooplings or another pokemon charter instead of the iceclimbers