Are there accounts with a 3rd row of site event trophies?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
rebelheart

Are there accounts with a 3rd row of site event trophies?

Post by rebelheart »

So I've been browsing quite some user lookups lately, while checking up names, and I also just went through the top50 pet lists of idb. If someone had been playing long enough to participate in all wars/plots since the tyrannian one they should have 11 trophies, with the TOW trophy starting a third row. The user with the most trophies I could find so far is Munsterpoo, she has no tyrannian medal though. Does anyone know of anyone who has all trophies?

EDIT: I just realized garmfay obviously has all trophies :)
LΟL
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

Munsterpoo is a he. His name is Bryan =)

And, I only have two rows. Too lazy, I missed on two wars and a plot while I was there (Darigan/Meridell, Battle for Meridell and Cyodrake)
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Hrobi comes close, but she missed out on the Cyodrake's Gaze one, alas. I think garmfay, who you already discovered, is the only person I know of with all 11. Wow.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

Iggy wrote:Munsterpoo is a he. His name is Bryan =)

And, I only have two rows. Too lazy, I missed on two wars and a plot while I was there (Darigan/Meridell, Battle for Meridell and Cyodrake)
Hmm well their lookup currently says female, and it's so pink that I'd never have thought it belonged to a guy ;)
I missed the hannah plot, and I didn't guess anything right in that stupid cyodrake's gaze thing.
LΟL
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

My internet went kaput for two months, I missed the Lost Desert war thingy, leaving me with 10. *sniff*
Ailiel

Post by Ailiel »

I have eight. Including the first and the most recent. But I know I'm missing the middles.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

I didn't know solidus_snake was frozen o.O I would have thought that he had them all. Hmm.