New admin, and new news posters!

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

New admin, and new news posters!

Post by dandelions »

Aaaand the votes are in...

The admin contest was fairly decisive, and the forum's new admin is...drumroll, etc...AngharadTy!

And the three new news posters are, in order of votes received...again, drumroll...EofS (app 4), daisybell (app 3), and oogabooga (app 2)! Those three were each separated by a single vote; two votes behind ooga was Anna the Red (app 7), which I did feel was a bit narrow, but those three had actually led fairly decisively all week so I decided to let it stand there.

Congratulations to all :) Also, everyone in both contests did get multiple votes for them, so no-one did badly, and I hope people aren't too disappointed if they haven't won. I'm going to see how three news posters work out and might add more later.

Ooga, daisy and E- can you PM me a username and password to use on the blog system? The username'll show up with your posts.
Last edited by dandelions on 10 Aug 2007 12:22 am, edited 1 time in total.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

This means I can offically go back to doing nothing at all. Awesome. Congratulations everyone! Now get to work you slackers.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Thanks, guys, I promise to learn the ropes well from Jazzy. ^_^

Congrats to the news posters! Very good efforts from all, and the winners really deserved it. =D
Image Image
Madge

Post by Madge »

Congratulations to the news posters! All three of you were on the list of news posters I approved of, so yay!

Also, yay on Ty being an admin! I think everyone will agree that you are a great candidate!

Thigh fives all around!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Congrats to everyone! :-)
Arktus

Post by Arktus »

Obligatory generic congratulations post!

(Okay, I don't really know any of you well enough (or at all) to say more, but still, congrats.)
I'm <a href="http://www.neopets.com/userlookup.phtml ... >Arktus</a> on Neopets, not that I go there much anymore. I also have a Subeta account (<a href="http://www.subeta.org/users/Arktus">Arktus</a> there, too).
Joey
Secret Ninja Mod
Human Avatar: 166931

Post by Joey »

Congrats Ty! It's weird seeing you all blue at the bottom. Also congrats to the news posty winners!
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Yay! I'm very happy about all of the results!
Strawberry Limeade

Post by Strawberry Limeade »

I had to sit here and work it through in my head that admin =/= mod. I honestly sat here for a good minute and a half thinking, "Hasn't Ty always been that?"

So congratulations now that I figured out that you've been promoted! And congrats to the news posters!
sureq

Post by sureq »

Strawberry Limeade wrote:I had to sit here and work it through in my head that admin =/= mod. I honestly sat here for a good minute and a half thinking, "Hasn't Ty always been that?"
Me too. I was all: "I can't believe Ty wasn't already a mod!"

Anyways.

Yay congrats to everybody!

CHEERS!!
ImageImage
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Congrats guys I voted for all but one of you ^^ but it's not that the one I didn't vote for was rubbish, I think all the applications were good and I actually selected mine completely randomly, apart from Ty.

Anyway, I don't really see where I'm going with this post, so I'm just gonna say congrats again.
Aaron

Post by Aaron »

congrats everyone :D looking forward to the first post..
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Well done, everyone!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I voted for...one of you yay! Not that you weren't all THUPER I just couldn't vote for everyone...also I had to vote for me because I was very surprised at how seriously you had all taken this and quite how much effort had been put in.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Woohoo! I didn't win! I was a bit worried that if I did, I would have to do stuff which may be awkward with my current Neopets hiatus, but that I would also be silly if I didn't try.

But I came close, and that makes me happy. I came close enough to be proud of myself. Wheeee!

Congrats to the new news posters and Ty, the new mod. You guys will be so totally awesome.