a maraquan wocky [does not exist]

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Neopetitemsandcolourmaker

a maraquan wocky [does not exist]

Post by Neopetitemsandcolourmaker »

hi there can you show the pictures and draw it to see what they look like
it's a blue wocky with a most divine tail it's pink thats all
p.s;please send me back :)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

You don't seem to get it at all, we do not know what a Maraquan OR Royal Wocky will look like, we aren't The Neopets Team, although most of us probably think we should be.

If it's an art request you are looking for try the Art forums, but most of your posts are non-sensical (sp?) so it's hard to tell.

EDIT: If that sounds too 'wannabe mod' ish I'm sorry, I was just trying to give them advice and inform them.
Neopetitemsandcolourmaker

Post by Neopetitemsandcolourmaker »

then how to do you paste pictures to send it
p.s;please send me back :)
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

huh?

use the img tags.

like [ img] (image url here) [ / img] no spaces with the image tags.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I think that possibly English is not Neopetitems' native language; it sounds as if they are using Babelfish to translate. If that is the case, then explanations in English won't be very useful.

If you have drawn a maraquan wocky and want to show us what it looks like then the Art forum is the right place. If you want to know what we think a maraquan wocky should look like then you should post in Miscellaneous. This forum is for discussion of offical pet art drawn by the artists at Neopets only.

And slightly more on topic, I think many of us would love to see some more colours for the wocky but posting here isn't going to make them come any quicker, it just makes us disappointed when they aren't real.
Neopets wishlists: here
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Well, they do say "Location: England" and their email is with BT, so I'm going to assume that they're English.

I'm going to lock this thread for being the third post you've made in the wrong place about a non-existent colour. Any more will be deleted.