Introducing: Subetocolours!

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Twofold Black wrote:I don't even know what the hell your set is about, but it makes me laugh.
It't about buckets! And...sea lions, I think. There was a big discussion on a Livejournal comm about what it is, and I believe we settled on a sea lion.
Yfandes

Post by Yfandes »

*looks at date* *Is the biggest foolish fool in the world* :oops:

Oh...i totally knew it was a joke...yeah!! *shifty look* I totally didn't realise it was April fools yesterday! Time flies :P I think it would be pefectly ok if NO-ONE ever let me live this down.

Hook, line and sinker *lol*

:D
8): Laura
Current Aim: 4months+ side account to transfer pets *wills time to go faster*
checkers

Post by checkers »

Of course it was an april fools joke ¬.¬ like i said several times with the posts being deleted/edited and the word fool was filtered. If you didn't know then..uh woah. It wasn't even a good one.
Kuroro

Post by Kuroro »

Well, it wouldn't be funny anymore if someone said it on the first page, that it was an april's joke. ;D

Wonderfully done, but alas, I'm usually on guard the whole day on 1 april. I'm that grazy.

Isn't it an elephant seal?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elephant_seal
Set by WIS!
Yfandes

Post by Yfandes »

It wasn't even a good one.
I...actually think it was pretty darn hilarious! :D Mind you for some reason I thought it was the 31st yesterday :P And I didn't see neopets april fools joke so...it never clicked with me. Its always good if some fool falls for it *cough* me *cough*

:oops:
8): Laura
Current Aim: 4months+ side account to transfer pets *wills time to go faster*
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Oh, yes- it was such an awful joke that you just <i>had</i> to keep posting, checkers :P Methinks the lady doth protest too much...
anzuronamin

Post by anzuronamin »

I liked the year when you said "and" and it changed to "periwinkle."

Good times.
EofS

Post by EofS »

anzuronamin wrote:I liked the year when you said "and" and it changed to "periwinkle."

Good times.
It made everyone very recalcitrant, and a little hungry though.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

checkers wrote:
Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:I beg your pardon! You are most certainly not my father, unless I have been missing something and you in fact have glasses and a beard.

And if you insist on taking the Star Wars analogy... let me just remind you who exactly wins in that scenario.

Viva la revolution! <strike>Light</strike> Neo will prevail!!

Nice flag, though.
Well me being an ultimate star wars fan, neither win ;)
Sideous is Killed >>by vader<< and Vader is restored to Anakin and then dies because he ASKS to have his Breathing mask (the Darth vader face) taken off so he can see his son luke through real eyes not the robotic ones he was given in EP3

:D just sayin'

Doesn't mean I'm not her father.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Indeed it is an elephant seal! My bad! They are so adorable and fat. If there wasn't the chance one would eat me and legality issues, I would get one.

I would also own an Orca, but I hear those guys like to chew on the legs of their trainers and such. Which is something I only looked up because I plan on swimming in the Icelandic ocean. I hear Free Willy might be around.

It would sure be wacky.

JELLYFISH!
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Yfandes wrote:*looks at date* *Is the biggest foolish fool in the world* :oops:

Oh...i totally knew it was a joke...yeah!! *shifty look* I totally didn't realise it was April fools yesterday! Time flies :P I think it would be pefectly ok if NO-ONE ever let me live this down.

Hook, line and sinker *lol*

:D
I'll be sure to never let you live it down, don't worry. *salute*It is my duty, sah!
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

checkers wrote:Sideous is Killed >>by vader<< and Vader is restored to Anakin
No. By rejecting the dark side he becomes Anakin again and then kills Sideous.. He wouldn't kill sideous whilst he was still vader.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

Cheese wins.