New pet! - Archan

For posting new and revamped pet colours on Subeta.
Fever

Post by Fever »

Okay I adore the marsh. Definitely going to have to activate one of my GAs to get another pet... Or see how expensive the elixirs get to be I suppose
Matilda_

Post by Matilda_ »

I like the common and Nuclear a lot more than the angelic. It's the facial expression I think. But it's still nice.

I blame the mane for the way the head looks so small. Such a big amount of fur framing the head would give it the illusion of it being incredibly tiny.

But I still ADORE it to pieces. I plan on making one of my pets this. I just gotta figure out who to morph... :D
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

I rather like it. This might be the pet to replace the velosator that I've been using as a placeholder.

edit: And I really like the marsh and sun colors. can't wait to see how they do with reborn.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Added to species dropdowns.

It has...rather funky anatomy. The back leg has muscles which are closer to breasts than actual muscles, and if its paws were that big I don't think it'd be able to lift them.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I definitely don't like it, because of what Jazzy just pointed out. Those legs don't <i>work</i> and it looks... I dunno. Bad. No sir I don't like it.
Image Image
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Bleh, I don't like the Cream one. I just don't see why adding turquoise to cream pets is becoming a normal thing, I actually prefer the ones which are cream and then more of a brown colour, like the Tutani, Wyllop and Montre.

ImageImage
turquoise just doesn't suit cream, brown does
Chandi

Post by Chandi »

It's interesting. I love all the features of the head - its eyes, markings, the feathery flowy things off the top. However, my beef with it is it doesn't seem to have definable wrist/ankle joints, especially on its front paws.

And may I add, the coloring on that Sun one is lovely. I also like the teal mane added in the Nuclear version. Add me as another one who will wait to see what other versions look like (I think Hydrus would be ultimately kickass).
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Hee, I like cream most of the colorfills, I believe.

I'm very much considering changing someone into an angelic version as soon as elixirs become a bit more common, I just don't know who yet . . . .

*ponders*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

I think cream is lazy because it's just a lightened, desaturated version of the common one. I agree with adi, I don't like the blue accents on some of the cream pets. But even if I did, on the archan, it's more like half of it is blue. How is that creamy?
Image Image
Mayhem
Human Avatar: 168272

Post by Mayhem »

Hrm. Out of everything, I'm really liking the Twilight one right now. Not enough to dump one of my current pets for it, though. :/

If anyone likes surfing the pound, I'd check it for the next day or two - I bet a lot of pets are going to be dumped for these.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

My other Cream Archan, not sure if it's good enough, but I would rather have this than the real one. I don't think I am the best at colour adjusting. I tried to make the highlights more brown, but it went yellow. ;-;
Anubimon

Post by Anubimon »

It's... just all right for me. Nothing I particularly care for. Reminds me of a muscle-y version of Final Fantasy Coeurl enemies.
The elixirs are rather pretty though.
Last edited by Anubimon on 01 Jul 2007 09:39 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The balls of evil are never safe from the steel-toed boot of JUSTICE!!!
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Post by hebdenhippy »

Alright, nothing wrong about it, just not to my tastes, i think the Cream one is quite nice though
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

It... has a really small head.

Even my friend Susie, who plays no pet sites, was sitting behind me and right away went "That thing has a small head."

It's not bad, but it's certainly not for me. And I too am not fond of the cream colorfill. What a strange color combination.

Oh well.
covet

Post by covet »

I think it's terribly pretty, but couldn't possibly own it because the body is disturbing and wrong.
The Artist Formerly Known As Amneris