I mayde some gaems!

Post finished and unfinished work here for critique and appraisal.
Scythemantis

I mayde some gaems!

Post by Scythemantis »

FYGHT FOR THE CASLE

AND THEN YUO CAN PLAY FIX THE HIPPO

CAN YOU DO IT??!!!
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

It may just be me, but I can't get them to work.

My mouse goes outside the box then the piece I was moving just goes back to offscreen. I've tried just about everything I can think of to outmaneuver it, but it doesn't want to cooperate.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

THATS THE CHALENGE.
Spivsy

Post by Spivsy »

And what a chalenge. I need some stupid people to show this to, and get them to think their computer's broke.
AngharadTy
Zombie Queen
Human Avatar: 89833

Post by AngharadTy »

Hah! I win. Only there's no, like, winning screen or anyfing? ;_;
Image Image
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Well the innovative feature is that YOU, the player, decide your own winning conditions and award your own score. I call this innovation IMAGINACTIVE. Don't steal my word!!!
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

*doesn't get the joke, but wants to know what program you used to make those* Is it free? If so, from where?
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

You don't know what flash is? Really?

All webcartoons, animated browser games (such as all neopets games) and animated/interactive websites are made of flash. Several TV shows are flash as well.

I'm pretty sure Macromedia is the only official flash drawing/publishing software and it'll cost you hundreds of dollars unless you're like me and someone gave you their old copy.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I thought Flash was just the player for them, I wanted to know if it was possible to make those things if you weren't a millionaire company like Neo. Thanks anyway...
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

Scythemantis wrote:I'm pretty sure Macromedia is the only official flash drawing/publishing software and it'll cost you hundreds of dollars unless you're like me and someone gave you their old copy.
Or if you're like me and have <strike>somewhat il</strike>legally obtained your copy from <strike>unknown</strike> reputable sources :D;
<3
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:I thought Flash was just the player for them, I wanted to know if it was possible to make those things if you weren't a millionaire company like Neo. Thanks anyway...
Eh? I only said hundreds, not millions :P....and who in their right mind actually BUYS software anymore? I could just send you my product's code if you were to download a trial of the same version.

Even if you find the animating side to be too complicated or tedious, it's an absolutely fantastic program just for drawing. Yeah, it's the viewer, the code AND the artwork of all you see in webcartooning. Lots of neopets images are drawn in it too.

http://www.bogleech.com/animations.html for some of my finished flash cartoons.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Adobe rather than Macromedia, actually, if you insist on getting hung up about what people don't know about Flash. Seriously, if people ask an honest question, give a straightforward answer; there's no need to yell "omg you don't <i>know</i>???".

I did want to try and get the pink thing to eat the balloon and it wouldn't...so I was a little disappointed there.
ICKessler

Post by ICKessler »

Ha HA! loosyrs! I rool the hyscore lyst!

I wish I had a copy of Flash. I would make a cartoon version of The Breakfast Club using characters from Battlestar Galactica. The drunken old XO makes the perfect principal dude.

Why is this frakking door closed, gods dammit!
Scythemantis

Post by Scythemantis »

Adobe rather than Macromedia, actually, if you insist on getting hung up about what people don't know about Flash. Seriously, if people ask an honest question, give a straightforward answer; there's no need to yell "omg you don't know???".
Uh....okay? I wouldn't call one brief sentence "getting hung up" or "yelling". Yes it was an honest question. Which I found honestly shocking. I never hold back my surprise in that common situation, everyone's pretty well-accustomed to that by now along with my random bouts of harmless trolling and horribly skewed world view.

People are allowed to make a big a deal as they want over common things that I don't know. Did you know I have no idea who Jessica Simpson is? I just know the name.

And the balloon can be eaten if you IMAGINACT it.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I FIXD THE HIPPO. And then we did a happy dace. IMAGINACTION rules my world.

Also I lost my copy fo flash when I reformatted...I could download another copy since I have actually owned a legal copy, and just lost the disk. That would not be so morally illegal...still physically illegal though.