News posts on the front page: posters (contest open!)

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I'll put a poll up with Review A, Review B, Review C, etc. Like the Werewolf hosting polls, if you ever saw those.
Madge

Post by Madge »

Aww, I'm so touched that you thought of me, Kamil :). But I don't really comment on pet colours, and though I probably could do a paragraph on each of them, I think it'd be done as a "chore" rather than something I enjoy doing, and also I have a busy life these days so yes :)

I'm for maybe two or three people, who would be willing and able to write a spiel about each and every colour that gets released.

I look forward to seeing these reviews and voting for them!
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Yeah. I don't know if I will try or not. I suppose you'll just have to vote for who you think is the best and assume it is me.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

I'm applying. The only reason I don't comment on new colours often is because threads are usually already at at least 2 pages before I get there, and not many people are likely to see my valuable opinions. If they're plastered over the main page then everyone can benefit from my wisdom.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

This is still open! Send in your applications or be destroyed! Or not.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Yeah. Me and Huggles will feel much more superior if it's a real contest and we still win ;p
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Huggles will feel especially superior if she wins having not submitted an application at all ;)

I've had some more apps, but keep them coming!
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

That would be very impressive, I'll admit...
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

SHH! Quiet you!
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

Erm, a question for those in charge. If a certain person in love with the customization thing for Neopets was to perhaps be elected as a color commentator, could he perhaps, if so inclined, do a piece on the pictures of the pets drawn for said customization thingie? It would be relevant because it would be discussing pets and redraws and how the certain colors look and please let me do it if I get a commentator spot. I'll pay with cookies!
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.