Ice and Pink Chias

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

The ice looks like something that one could actually make out of ice, not like the others which look far too detailed for an amateur. So I like it. It breaks, it melts and it breathes water vapour.

Pink is pink. I hate pink.

My problem with chias is the mouth. the rediculous gummy top lip and rediculously fat and square, constantly open bottom lip.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I really like the Ice Chia, it looks so chiselled and the Ice breath is really good. :o

Pink? eh I thought that's how the red one looked. I think a Maraquan or Grey one woulda been better, maybe we would have seen a Chia that's not smiling and/or a non-fruit redraw.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

Heh, the Ice is cute. As said before, it looks more realistic than most of the other Ice pets. Then Pink... Pink is not pink, it's just light red. Pink should have been Kirby Pink, not Lava Demon Pink. Bleh.
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Fullmetal Dragon
Human Avatar: 156401

Post by Fullmetal Dragon »

The Pink one is hideous. But then, what can you expect from a Chia?

The Ice one, on the other hand, is very nice. I approve of no bandages, breakage, and melting. Although it is still a Chia. But a nice Ice pet, regardless.
<3
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

LOL! The ice chia, I don't know why, but it makes me laugh :mrgreen: I really like them, since I have a kind of "crush" with chias and all their greengroceries colours. Ice is geniale. I like the new "face" they putted on it. Kinda more ice-like, despite the mouth stills is roundish, but somehow it lose that on the other poses. And have a blue shadow too :) Oh, woah, and look what I liked mostly:
Chia jaws of dooom!!!!! (looks like an angry potato by the way........)

The icicle attack and the breath are awesome, and the melting is "fine" (not awesome but fine).

I like it. Is more slim than a commong chia, but not chubby as the recent ice aisha *voluntarilly un-notices the pink one and runs to other post*
ImageImageImage
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Pink looks very much like basic red some other pets have (ixi and peophin for example).

Ice... can't put my finger on it but it's not working for me. It's either the shading or how randomly the squares on it are drawn. Not sure, I just don't like how it's done. Battle pose additions are a win though.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
WildFang

Post by WildFang »

I like the battle poses for the ice one, it really adds to the icyness of the pet
ulyyf

Post by ulyyf »

I like the ice well enough - it's chunky, anyway, which is a bonus.

Pink? Don't talk to me about pink. It's a nice, solid color, but on a chia that means it's a nice, solid, pink chia. Ew.
Independent thought, independent dreams, independent lives. It's a thing worth dying for.
Farseek

Post by Farseek »

Ice to my suprise is actually quite good.
I like all the little details it has.

Pink as almost everyone has said is pink.
It works on some pets but is boring on chias.
Not all who wander are lost.
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Ew, chias.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Don't bump up topics which are more than two weeks old with nothing to say.