Disco Mynci

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

YAHAHAHAHA!!! This is awsome! I love Disco pets, and just one of the many things they can do is burn peoples' eyes. This pet does a better job than the standard green, which is AWSOMEFULL!!! And the afro, and the gold chains... I love it!
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

One of the more original disco pets. The hair is just awesome. It's a shame I don't like the Mynci.
Ellie

Post by Ellie »

Oh my, this thing got me in trouble. I was expecting something gross like the elephante but when I saw this I cracked up. I wasn't supposed to be online at the time and mom heard me :?

xDD Oh well.

Don't make fun of me!
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

:x Disco Elephante aren't that bad. In fact they are one of my favourites of the standard 'green' Disco pets, even if they are a bit inconsistent. I like the way it isn't eye blinding and it isn't too busy. The Acara or Buzz should be the bad examples of a Disco pet.

ImageImage
You're right we are ugly

The Mynci is blinding, so I don't like it. But the 'fro is good. 8)
Cheese

Post by Cheese »

Needs a comb in its 'fro. Then it will be the best disco ever.
checkers

Post by checkers »

OMG! GOT TO GET IT! Aismly is gonna be Disco or Skunk now! :O must pick!
love the hair 8)
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

oh, god, it's David Dickinson with a blue afro.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

dandelions wrote:oh, god, it's David Dickinson with a blue afro.
Haha, now all it needs is some Multi-coloured framed glasses and we have a bobby dazzler of a lookalike pet.
The only pic of him I could find of him in them. :(
Kantark

Post by Kantark »

Jazzy! The second I saw it I knew it reminded me of someone, but couldn't think who, but you totally nailed it!

And I did a double-take on first laying eyes on it, too - I was assuming it'd be a standard green/pink sort of disco pet but it's far from it!
Neopets: sparkygoesforth, decommissioned, nightfall, LiveJournal:kantark, Last.FM:Kantark
Usul_Princess

Post by Usul_Princess »

Cheese wrote:Needs a comb in its 'fro. Then it will be the best disco ever.
Yes, oh GOD YES! I forgot about the afro pic! That, and maybe a black colored afro would be a deciding factor for me to get it. I'd love to attach it to a disco geb. I can agree with most other people here that myncis are generally nothing special, but once in a while they can impress like both Royals.
ImageImage

Thank you TCStarwind for the lovely signature! ^_^

FC bets: http://www.neopets.com/~DazedBoy
phoebemittens

Post by phoebemittens »

I hate the fact that the chains of his necklace run over his arm in that pose. Other than that, I quite like it - disco pets are meant to be pretty retina-scarring and at least it's not pink and green again.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

phoebemittens wrote:Image

I hate the fact that the chains of his necklace run over his arm in that pose.
:o that just fueled my dislike for this pet a bit more.
Skiler

Post by Skiler »

LOL! *coughs a furball and restarts the reply*

Well... Seems a blue mincy with a barely-fro over it and a UV-tan burn, and some flower stickies.... Guess I tought already there was a disco mincy somewhere, and it was GREEN and FUCHSIA, but I guess I dreamt that <.<

That orange is too... Doesn't fit with that light blue... If they afroed a little more the monkey, and added some 60's accesories (pendants and stuff), painted the afro red or fuchsia, or even green, and added some John Lenon glasses, it could ended perfectly, IMO :| Nothin special. I still like mincies only by their halloween guise :K

And Image they ate some shades... Even on a serious company that would be a good excuse to fire someone :P
I do love how the spots on my body changes position when I look to other side :shock:
ImageImageImage
Kally

Post by Kally »

I love the 'fro, but I feel it needs to be made bigger and have an afro pic in it. I kinda feel like the current hair resembles shampoo suds for some reason, maybe due to the colour.
Win for both Disco and Mynci, wouldn't want one personally though.
amazonvero

Post by amazonvero »

I also already thought there was a Disco Mynci. But this is much better than what I thought existed. I actually like the orangish color but it might just be my cheap-o laptop. The hair is a bit too jerry-curls for me and not fro but I still love its texture. When I first saw it I loved it and I still love it.

Those chains are bugging me though.. I don't know if I wish they had done a bit more with them or what. Maybe a peace-sign or medallion like Disco Stu.
PETA: People for the Ethical Treatment of Apostrophes.