Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

Phew, FedEx showed up with the part we needed for our mother's computer this morning. x3 So I'll be able to beat that last game. No one on the boards seemed to have a direct link to the game and changing my country didn't help. Didn't try Firefox, yet, though. :o

Anyways: Yay. x3
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Horray! I was worried about this game, but I managed to scrape togeter 212 points to beat Abby. :phew:
miazilla

Post by miazilla »

When do you get the big prizes? I have beaten AAA or Abi on all challenges but there is no link to get my Spifftastic Prize! Are we suppsed to get them tomorrow/next news uppdate or what?
Feathercircle

Post by Feathercircle »

I'm going to miss this, because it's 11:30 NST right now and I'm working with on a Genetics project on a school computer which won't install Flash. I have no idea why they chose such an odd time of day to end it- why not at 12 PM NST and let people have a full day to try at it?

...that being said, I probably wouldn't be able to get this even if I were on my own computer. I don't think I've ever managed to earn more than 100 points, either with this version or the old one.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

I thought it was ending at 12 PM NST?

According to last night's editorial
Eeek! We're sorry, but you must complete the challenges by midnight NST on the 31st to be eligible for any of the final prizes.
So you still have half a day left. :)

EDIT: ...AM, not PM. Right. :oops:
Last edited by Officer 1BDI on 31 Mar 2007 07:46 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

12 am NST on the 1st, meaning midnight tonight.
Officer 1BDI
Human Avatar: 150891

Post by Officer 1BDI »

*sigh* My brain still hasn't fully recovered from that onslaught of tests last week.

Out of morbid curiosity, did anyone here manage to qualify for the Ultimate Prize?
Trouble

Post by Trouble »

Officer 1BDI wrote:Out of morbid curiosity, did anyone here manage to qualify for the Ultimate Prize?
Aye ;p Though some days I was sure I'd have to give up and go for Abigail.

Whack-a-Kass didn't load for me at all until I came home drunk from the party I'd been to.
If I hadn't practiced for the avatar, I'd never have gotten Destruct-O-Match or Snowmuncher.
Meepit Juice Break and Faerie Bubbles almost made me throw my laptop out of a window.
But now it's all done, and I can't wait for the prizes :D

Hah, I wrote this on the first day of Daily Dare:
Trouble wrote:And I'll beat AAA easily tomorrow, and then I'll have to go for Abigail for the rest of the month, I suppose ;)
"The fact that we live at the bottom of a deep gravity well, on the surface of a gas covered planet going around a nuclear fireball 90 million miles away and think this to be normal is obviously some indication of how skewed our perspective tends to be." -Adams
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

And I am done too. Spifftastic for me - as I wasn't paying attention to Neo the day it started - but I'm just glad to have that, given that I wasn't sure I'd be able to beat even Abi a couple of days.

Attack of the Revenge and Extreme Herder, most notably. *twitch*
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
PennyLane

Post by PennyLane »

Officer 1BDI wrote:*sigh* My brain still hasn't fully recovered from that onslaught of tests last week.

Out of morbid curiosity, did anyone here manage to qualify for the Ultimate Prize?
I did =D I thought Attack of the gummy dice would ruin it for me, but I managed to beat AAA after a few hours of playing o.O *hates that game*
DamionDarkheart

Post by DamionDarkheart »

Did I loudly proclaim that I *finally* beat the hell that was AAA's Snowmuncher score? Gawd I'm only doing that one more time as I'm not good enough to get the avatar :P

Yeah so, I'm done. Spifftastic for me.

Hope it's an avatar or something but I doubt it.
"Blah blah blah into the pie, bitch." Image
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Done! Uberiffic for me, because I could never have beaten AAA on a few of the games but managed everything on launch day.
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Another Uberiffic here. I wonder whether TNT will consider giving crappy fake prizes fro April's fool day tomorrow...

I have 27 wins against AAA and 4 against Abigail - if I had any chance against Destruct-o-Match (still can't get that pesky avatar) on the first day I would have probably had straight AAA line up.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

I'm a bit irritated that of course the month that they did this was the month that I drove across the country...meaning that I didn't have the inclination (or the ability, some nights) to send scores on the days when they were released. Ah well. I'll get the lowest prize, anyway. And this was a good idea; it's given me something to look forward to on Neopets, and I'm not much in the way of online gaming anymore. I just hope the prize is something pretty, since it's not likely that it'll be worth much.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I am so glad I played Volcano Run this morning. I've spent the last six hours in bed feeling like shit and the four hours before that feeling like shit but forcing myself to do things. Bleeeeargh.

And now I'm wide awake and feel great. Hurrah. I am also pleased that I am getting the Uberiffic prize. I wonder what it will be.

I'm putting my money on the Ultimate being some sort of weapon, with Uberiffic being a petpet. I hope it's something cool at the least.