Electric Shoyru

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I think the "mysterious purpose" is probably Daily Dare and new flash games, and therefore not that mysterious at all. Feel free to disagree with me, but there isn't a shortage of new content on the site. It's just not new content in areas I (and several other NCers) are interested in.
Neopets wishlists: here
yvonne_l_d

Post by yvonne_l_d »

I agree with you daisybell. I'm not too bothered by the lack of new colours, and there has been plenty of interesting (to me) content recently. What I was trying to say is that they're probably diverting their resources to focus on the non-paintbrush content for a while.
If you're ever in doubt, throw a pepper in the air. If it fails to come down, you have gone mad, so don't trust in anything.
- Gregory Maguire, "Mirror, Mirror"
-----------------------------
On Neopets: yvonne_l_d
On Subeta: myshadowandme
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I don't think it's just Daily Dare- an artist I know did a lot of overtime this past week specifically, when the work from Daily Dare ought to be minimal at this time.
Alicorn
Human Avatar: 160932

Post by Alicorn »

It's not bad. It's a nice eletric. I'm not a big shoyru fan so I can't say much then that. Bummer that it didn't have sparks on the angry pose like other eletrics.

I have to agree with other that have said it really wasn't much else they could do with the shoyru. They already have all the big redraws so there isn't much else to choose from for colours for them. It's a bummer they got an invisable on their pet day but they already have a bunch of good colours so it doesn't really irk me. **shrugs** I am curious on what the comeing up days have to bring (Grey, Krawk, Lutari to name the closests ones). I'll remain hopefully.
Sig/Av by: thelonetiel
Lou 500

Post by Lou 500 »

Well that's shit. :|
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Yup

Post by hebdenhippy »

I was gutted with Shoyru day this year, I mean come on, invisible! Who wants an invisible pet??? Shoyru are my favourite pets and i have some, and as this year was to be my first Shoyru day i was getting really excited, i was hoping for camo Sponge, and possible a redraw, but no, what do they give us, invisible... unimpressed -_-
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

psst...Shoyrus already have Sponge:
http://www.neocolours.me.uk/viewpet.php ... pose=happy
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Having a colour and a colour being released are two different things. I'm sure some of us would have a Faerie Hissi or a Grey Draik by now if those things were actually released.

Basically that Sponge Shoyru will be making a move to the unreleased colour section when you have done it. ^_~

EDIT: I noticed you have Strawberry Shoyru on the colour page too, well they're unreleased as well. I would have said before, only I haven't been looking at the Shoyru page.
hebdenhippy
Human Avatar: 235278

Hmm

Post by hebdenhippy »

Yes, I thought Sponge were unreleased.

Since with a lot of some of the older pets like Scorchios, Kougras and Shoyrus have nearly every colour I think it's about time TNT just released a new colour