Ice and Split Jubjubs (And Rainbow Socks)

For discussion of new pet colours- speculation and discussion of colours in general should be placed in New Features or Misc.
Kamil
Not the nice one
Human Avatar: 72834

Post by Kamil »

Well, I see JubJubs are still peeing on trees. This is unfortunate.

Split is meh, but then again there's no way it couldn't be, so I suppose it passes simply because it's not jacked up in some fashion.

<strike>Glass</strike> Ice is awful; it really most sincerely looks like glass instead of ice, there's no crystallization to it at all, it's just a shiny blob of glass. If it were supposed to be glass it'd be a decent pet (except for the part where it's peeing on stuff) but as ice it totally fails.

The clothes are the reason pet art sucks now, so they're awful too and I want them all to be eaten by the great Server Wipe Monster. ^^
Image Image
MM and Twofold rock, yo.
checkers

Post by checkers »

Aqua wrote:Haha, the hood makes it look like a Kenny-Jubjub. :D.
Aw, a gang of Jubjub in their hoodi..,kenny?!? o:
Larger image :3

Heh, I found a Kenny picture in the pose of the jubjub and edited skin colour and gloves. - Woo.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Probably not the best place to post this, but why haven't we added them to our home page yet? :?
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Because I had other things to be doing? It's a manual update, not an automatic one, and it completely slipped my mind.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Oh I see, I thought it would be automatic, but I guess the new links are different so it complicates things. I was just wondering because the Galactic pets for Subeta were added, but not these. But now I know that Subeta is automatic, Neopets isn't?
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

No, Subeta's manual as well...surprising, isn't it, that I should actually be keeping that part of the site updated :P

The automatic colour update script hasn't worked since last September. It broke even before Joeno threw all his toys out of his pram and deleted the site; he was just that good a script kiddy.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Well you could ask one of the mods who play Subeta to update that part of the site if you find it hard, or we could PM you when a new colour is released. :P
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

Well, the mods are forum moderators- they're not actually there to update the site and it's never been something mods have done in the history of NC. Jazzy is the only person who really has access to all the code as site admin, although since Kamil is hosting she could update too.
Neopets wishlists: here
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

It isn't just that they don't do it, it's that they can't- Kamil and I are the only ones with code access, after the Joeno thing.
shadowgem
Human Avatar: 71636

Post by shadowgem »

Huh. I ALMOST want to un-quit Neopets now to get a JubJub, and the hoodie and socks. It's so CUTE, it looks like something I'd want sitting on my bed in plushie form, with all my other stuffed animals. :D
neopets (still full of fail) ~:~ subeta
Avatar drawn for me by Subeta user SHOZZYKiNS
jubjub123

ice and split jubjubs (and rainbow socks)

Post by jubjub123 »

ice and split jubjubs are ok i guess but i just adore baby jubjubs

Modedit: Please do not use more than one smilie in a row, and especially do not fill an entire line with them.
baby jubjub
bonecrivain
Incorrigible Bookworm
Human Avatar: 157826

Post by bonecrivain »

Locking this, because the topic is rather old, and the bumped post has no content. PM if you think this thread should be unlocked.