Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Seerow
Human Avatar: 155383

Post by Seerow »

Damn it Neo! Whack a Kass was one of like four games I could actually beat AAA on, as its one of my all time favorite games on Neo. I was looking forward to playing it the entire month. What do I get now. A FREAKING SPONSOR GAME?!?
They already have all the "This event is sponsored by: " isn't that enough?

I'm going to wait in the far fetched chance that it will magically change and I can play my Whack A Kass with joy and beat AAA for once.
Wanna donate towards my drink gallery, the Golden Goblet.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

Damnit! I love Whack-a-Kass! I want the Whack-a-Kass stuff x_X

At least the plushie is cute too, i guess, but bah. ;_;
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I'm pissed, too. I'm awesome at Wack-A-Kass. And this stupid Mimzy game WONT EVEN LOAD. >.<; I want that damn windsock. I love windsocks.

...Now I don't want to see that Mimzy movie at all, how sad is that? Great sponcering, TNT, good job. -rolls eyes-
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I don't know, adi - there are more American neopets players than any other single country, but I don't know if there are more American neopets players than <i>every</i> other country. If it's the former (less than 50% of those playing Daily Dare are American), the American prize will be worth more, and if it's the latter (more than 50% playing Daily Dare are American), the non-US prize will be worth more.

I sort of prefer the Snowbunny, but I just earnt the windsock with a score of 452 on Medium. A note to anyone else who had to start over with all the levels like I did: you don't actually have to send the score in order to unlock the next level; if you did, it would make this challenge significantly harder.

What exactly do you mean by "I love windsocks", slugawoo? I've never heard anyone say that before :P
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Woohoo! Game I don't suck at!

I love my windsock. -hugs- I have to put a garden in the front of my Neohome so I can have it out front.
Slugawoo

Post by Slugawoo »

I mean exactly what I said. ;3 I love windsocks. They're pretty irl, and they're just as awesome pixilated. Therefore, I must have a Kass windsock or two... or three.

I even went out of my way on Subeta to get the Carp ones. x3
NyauNyau

Post by NyauNyau »

Stupid game isnt even loading for me..it better load, I do not want to end up getting the lower prize because of this
Nothing To See Here
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Goddammit! I *could* have beaten AAA on Whack-A-Kass easily! I'm horrible at these pair compare games, I may not even be able to beat Abby unless I can find a guide somewhere.

I'm seriously pissed-off at TNT at the moment. I wasn't going to see that Last Mimsy movie anyway, but I doubley won't see it now.

EDIT: Ah-ha! I knew someone had posted a guide here. Thanks, Officer 1BDI.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

It seems that just about everyone coulda have beaten Aaa, I think the score was too low for Aaa, I think it should have been 800 or 900 personally.

I much prefer the Snowbunny prizes anyway, I think the windsock is cute, but the Snowbunny toys are nicer.
nanabobo567

Post by nanabobo567 »

It's times like this my little "breaks" from Neopets just start becoming longer and longer...
Seerow wrote:Aww Nana, I didn't think you meant you were literally dead last night :(
ulyyf

Post by ulyyf »

Well, I played the damn sponser game, but I'm still pissed. I think I'll be writing to the editorial about this.
Independent thought, independent dreams, independent lives. It's a thing worth dying for.
Silverevilchao
Human Avatar: 155477

Post by Silverevilchao »

Wait, what? The daily challenge is including SPONSOR games now?

Times like these make me happy I play on Subeta. -.-;;
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

dandelions wrote:I don't know, adi - there are more American neopets players than any other single country, but I don't know if there are more American neopets players than <i>every</i> other country. If it's the former (less than 50% of those playing Daily Dare are American), the American prize will be worth more, and if it's the latter (more than 50% playing Daily Dare are American), the non-US prize will be worth more.

I sort of prefer the Snowbunny, but I just earnt the windsock with a score of 452 on Medium. A note to anyone else who had to start over with all the levels like I did: you don't actually have to send the score in order to unlock the next level; if you did, it would make this challenge significantly harder.

What exactly do you mean by "I love windsocks", slugawoo? I've never heard anyone say that before :P
Well, according to the topgames list (which they must've completely forgotten about, hence all the broken images) Whack-A-Kass got twice as many plays today as the mimsy game, but of course that may also include american players who just play it regulary anyway.
LΟL
oogabooga

Post by oogabooga »

And don't forget that it's still early afternoon in the US - many players may be waiting until evening. (It's a Saturday, though, so less so than on a weekday.) In short, it's difficult to tell :)

It looks like I'm one of those who can't even load the sponsor games. It doesn't bother me that much, I guess. But I do think it was pretty obnoxious to include one in the challenge, even if it wasn't for everyone - no, I take that back, especially if it wasn't for everyone.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

GRAR! Stupid game. I was straining my eyes to play this stupid thing...find teensy tiny differences FAST. I'm normally pretty good at find-the-difference image games, but this one truly and utterly sucks.

And I'm another one here who's rather decent at Whack-a-Kass and was looking forward to it (and hoping that the sponsor game rumor wasn't true). It's in my favorites and is a game I play if I feel like doing all my favorites on any given day (though I'm still majorly peeved that they've changed it so that he sometimes doesn't even swing).

This blows big monkey turds for several reasons. WHY did they do it this way?? Ad games are fun to try once, but they shouldn't be a FEATURED game. I wonder how much they're being paid to feature this game. I bet it doesn't even begin to cover a fraction of the TV adspace that hideous Daily Dare commercial takes.