Five account rule?

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
Ava

Post by Ava »

I also wouldn't risk it. I was frozen a couple of years ago for letting the kids play neopets at my work when they came by (as well as all of us playing at home), but since that freezing, I access my five accounts ONLY at work and let the kids have their accounts at home (only one each though), and hubby gets zippo. Call me paranoid, but I insist on it. Luckily the kids pretty much lost interest after the freezing.
tigerlilyleah

Post by tigerlilyleah »

I've been wondering about this for quite some time now, but never got around to asking it. Say you don't like the name of a fairly old spare account, and you want to make a new spare account, but you don't want to have six accounts, is it legal to self freeze one of your old spares and create a new spare account?
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

Yes, that's legal - although IIRC, it won't free up one of your "four accounts per email" slots unless you make sure to change the email before you freeze. I have no idea why the limit is set at four accounts per email, either, since the account limit's been five for as long as it's existed (which is not as long as the site has, and a few people are grandfathered).