Gamesmaster Daily Dare

Post anything new on Neopets here.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

*fwoosh*

I have no advice for gummy dice. I got a silver trophy with a little over 5k points, but I don't have any specials strategies other than to practice. I didn't even know about the cheats until recently. Sorry.

Cheats: Type while playing, once per game
gummydice changes your die to a random color
delightful changes it to a morph die

Edit: I just finished playing for the heck of it, and I didn't get to 2000 points until level 14. Don't forget to quit your game once you do get however many point before it starts deducting points for leftover blocks.
sureq

Post by sureq »

Turmac Roll marks the first AAA challenge I could beat. I got 1362 points and died because it glitched and I was pissed, then I realised I'd beaten the score anyway.

I hate the flash games, so glitchy.
ImageImage
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

Once again, I challange Abigail and then get a score high enough for AAA.

That's the annoying thing about Hasee Bounce, so much of it is luck. Oh well.

So, I better go off and enjoy my...sandwich. Joy.

And the cheat is doughnutfruit to reset your time if somebody doesn't already know.
klaatu99

Post by klaatu99 »

Daily Dare day 10 - Hasee Bounce

AAA - 200 points
Orange Hasee Plushie

Abi - 50 points
Doughnutfruit Sandwich

So much for practicing Attack of the Gummy Dice.
Anna the Red wrote:Once again, I challange Abigail and then get a score high enough for AAA.

That's the annoying thing about Hasee Bounce, so much of it is luck. Oh well.

So, I better go off and enjoy my...sandwich. Joy.

And the cheat is doughnutfruit to reset your time if somebody doesn't already know.
That's why you don't challenge till after you play the game and see what kind of score you can get. Finish the game and before you send the score, challenge which ever one you've beaten.
ImageImageImageImageImage
Feed Us Please!

KlaatuWolf on Subeta
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Bah. I was really hoping it was gummy dice and that I might get a prize worth more than 2k. I did manage to beat AAA, but I like the sammich better.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I guess that petpage turned out to be wrong, I guess they switched around dates and such, I have only got over 200 at this game once and I detest this game so I beat Abigail.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

yay, Hasee Bounce. Got 199 and 197 first two tries after bad runs where I only cleared the Hasee once, then got over 200 on my third try. Would have got a better score, but my dad's leg started splurting blood and I got a bit distracted and had to waste the last thirty seconds.

If you're having trouble doing things in time, attempt to clear the Hasee with letters of the same colour- if you can do it with all purple or all orange, you get 40 seconds instead of 20.
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

EE I LOVE THE AAA PRIZE!

Its a good thing Hasee Bounce is one of my favorite and best games - I get 200 or more on it every time I play, just about xD

*runs off to play*

Edit - YAY *snuggles orange hasee plushie*

If you have trouble getting 200, here's my biggest tips:
Even for yellow fruits, try to catch two or more in a row - your points for the fruits double each time you catch a few in a row.

If you see the message that a special one will be coming out (especially if its ice, fire, rainbow, etc - green and blue aren't worth a whole lot but the others are, even silver and gold), TRY to catch one before it to double the points. If you're set up where the fruit comes from the same side of the screen as the hasee in the tree, this can be easy; when you send the hasee out of the tree to make the other bounce to get it, jump as close to the edge of the screen as you can. You'll catch any fruit about to come out, and get double points :3

I also find it a LOT easier to play with keyboard than mouse, you have more control. And there's my two cents xD
Last edited by Jessi on 10 Mar 2007 01:56 pm, edited 1 time in total.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

I've chosen to face Abi everday, for my own self-worth XD

Well I beat her easily, nearly topping AAA's score today and got the sandwich. I've beaten her 9/10 days now, only having trouble with the fuzzles....:/
Crystal Firefly

Post by Crystal Firefly »

Well that wasn't as fun as it should be. For me, this one took about 2 hours before I was able to reach 200 points. I got to 190-199 quite a few times which was annoying. Due to it being my birthday I was determined to get the AAA prize though...which I did...now I just need to let my wrist rest since it hurts so much.
daisybell

Post by daisybell »

I did it without much difficult when I worked out that a good strategy was typing the cheat (doughnutfruit, for those of you who didn't read further back) right at the beginning when it's counting down except the final t, then typing that when the timer had almost run out. That way you get at least twice as long, and hopefully more because you'll have completed the letters at least once. I don't think that would work if you were using the keyboard, but I was using the mouse and provided you don't hit any other keys between when you type doughnutfrui and when you type t then it should work.
Neopets wishlists: here
Tree_XXII

Post by Tree_XXII »

Aw, I should have read this first. I challanged abigail, because normally I barely get over 100 on hassee bounce, then read here about the cheat code and got 220 the first time I tried it...oh well.
Illuen

Post by Illuen »

I must've gotten the luckiest draws ever. I half a million special donutfruits, pushing me past 300 my first try =D.
No spoony bard could spin a sweeter tale.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

klaatu99 wrote: That's why you don't challenge till after you play the game and see what kind of score you can get. Finish the game and before you send the score, challenge which ever one you've beaten.
You can do that?! Man! That's awesome! Thanks mate!
Wingsrising
Human Avatar: 157670

Post by Wingsrising »

Gah. I got 181 my first time out thanks to the "doughnutfruit" cheat (all-time high) and then got a lower score with each play thereafter. Eventually I said, "fuck this" (literally since I was getting pretty annoyed at this point) and just beat Abagail and bought a plushie. (They're very cheap, apparently everyone in the world is better than me at Hasee Bounce.)