Items appearing

Neopets topics not covered by the other forums go here.
KauKrazy

Items appearing

Post by KauKrazy »

I've just noticed that I seem to have some items in my inventory that can't remember being there the last time I logged in, nothing valuable, but there seems to be a minor glitch. One of the items was a Pyramicake, and when I tried to feed it to one of my pets, it disappeared and I got an error message that I don't have any food items in my inventory. Anyone else have any items appear today?
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I just had items disappear. I discarded a glowing jelly and when the inventory refreshed it said "Your Food Items" instead of your items, and it held only the food. There was also pictures of the giant omelette and the soup faerie on the bottom with links to each place.
Edit: This was the url it gave me: http://www.neopets.com/objects.phtml?ty ... id=&food=1
LΟL
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

I haven't had this glitch. I hope I don't, all my invent is food. I am a semi-kad feeder.
Anna the Red

Post by Anna the Red »

I went to that link. Weird, but useful.

To my knowledge, this hasn't happened to me, but I could have missed it as I play Dice-a-Roo often, but my pets are currently subsiding on omelette.

You're better off reporting it and see what happens.
FaerieInGrey

Post by FaerieInGrey »

I also had items disappear. Worthless items, but items. On Neopian Rants today, I read about someone having one of those glitches going on where NP is constantly being added to the account. Hm, not a nice weekend for the support staff...
Iggy

Post by Iggy »

I'm curious.

Did ANY of you got ANY random events since thursday? Or quests?

Because I asked a couple of persons, and they didn't get anything since thursday.
Cranberry
Human Avatar: 183848

Post by Cranberry »

Random events are broken, according to my guild. Nobody's gotten a RE in days.
Huggles
Feral Koala

Post by Huggles »

Rebel, that food thing is part of Neopets Jr. I haven't noticed anything unusual. But, I've only been paying attention to neohome items and I haven't been getting many pageviews as a result.
Fjorab_Teke
Human Avatar: 271433

Post by Fjorab_Teke »

I haven't had a site SHH in a while either, come to think of it. I'm wondering if that has anything to do with my Glack not attaching, even though it doesn't pop up a SHH notification.

The problem I have with the "food inventory" is that sometimes if you feed a pet, it'll "refresh" you to a page that ONLY has your food items. While a really obvious useful little link to show only your food items might be nice, especially for newbies, this is just obnoxious and pointless for well-established players. Hopefully soon they'll un-implement it.

Thankfully I haven't suddenly found any "worrisome" random items in there.
gomababe

Post by gomababe »

it's rally annoying me as well ¬_¬ When I@m done feeding one pet I usually like to play with it and I don't have the toys in my inventory. Stop messing up my routine dang it ><.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Huggles wrote:Rebel, that food thing is part of Neopets Jr. I haven't noticed anything unusual. But, I've only been paying attention to neohome items and I haven't been getting many pageviews as a result.
Ooh, thats given me an idea to a problem I noticed earlier, not that it's major. But when I was in the Battledome in a 1 player fight it wouldn't let me type out my cutsom message to 'shout' at my opponent, not that I usually do this, I just noticed a different layout format. And it said something like 'only players over 13 with parental permission may send custom messages' I was thinking maybe TNT thinks everyone is under 13 this weekend?
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

I still get Premium SHH, just not the regular sort. How odd.

But do <13 players not get random events? Sheesh, they can't Neomail, can't customise their shop, can't talk on the Neoboards, and now... can only use food items and don't get any SHH...? Does TNT like torturing these kids or something?
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

Rainbow Daydreamer wrote:I still get Premium SHH, just not the regular sort. How odd.

But do <13 players not get random events? Sheesh, they can't Neomail, can't customise their shop, can't talk on the Neoboards, and now... can only use food items and don't get any SHH...? Does TNT like torturing these kids or something?
Ah, I'm not sure, I don't really know any under 13 users. Well most lied about their age if I do.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

No- I'm pretty certain that they can use non-food items; the page is just something to help them out in finding food. My account was under 13 long after I was over 13, and I could do almost everything on the site and definitely did get REs. I think the SHH problem is a separate issue.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

Someone on the HC just posted about getting 5k stolen by a Mutant Kaddie.

I guess SHH are back up.
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.