Introducing: Subetocolours!

Any problems or suggestions regarding the forums or scripts, post them here.
adi_gallia

Post by adi_gallia »

How ironic is it that Jazzy picked today of all days to announce this change to Subeta?
Rainbow Daydreamer

Post by Rainbow Daydreamer »

*grabs Gibbly and hands over an NC flag*

She'll never take us alive, you mean! Think I'd abandon you?
Visit Semiveteran Logic, disliked by eight out of ten Meepits.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

I just have...I'm not able to join Subeta, so I guess I will have to leave the forum...Technical problems = no subeta for Hazel.
Rainbow Daydreamer

Earwen, don't leave. JOIN US.

Here's your flag and your Sparkshooter.
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

It's mainly because April 5th is the start of a new tax year. If I turn this site over to Subeta, owing to Subeta's laxer rules on copyright and intellectual property, I can actually make money off this site...but I don't want to fall foul of the taxman. I currently don't earn enough to pay taxes but will do once the banner ads are up.
rebelheart

Post by rebelheart »

I don't like this. Why are the subeta forums above the Neopets forums, I have to scroll down now, can't we at least put them down on the list of the index?
LΟL
Rainbow Daydreamer

It's on my account, so if you want to join me, feel free to grab a flag!

We will not stand for this!

Edit: Steady progress while retaining appropriately-sized signatures!
Last edited by Rainbow Daydreamer on 01 Apr 2007 01:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Yfandes

Post by Yfandes »

So...so...NEOcolours will be...gone? *lip quivers* God, i'm so....sad *shakes head*

Neocolours is probably my most visited site now and it will turn into something I have no interest in. *sigh* WHY does subeta have to be the "way of the future" for everyone on this forum whether they like it or not? It still has a lot to offer people and its what a lot of us grew up with ... there was such a community spirit here discussing neopets (though granted the same could possibly be said for subeta)

But all the discussion on this forum of every possible type that could be imagined and all we've all gained from it counts for nothing now? The principle of neopets as a discussion topic after all this time is just going to be trashed? I don't understand why It cannot be a part of this "revolutionary" forum. I don't see how taking away something on this forum many of us adore allows you "better discuss subeta" in any way at all. I am not making a dramatic gesture by saying I will have to leave...it really upsets me.

*shakes head*
8): Laura
Current Aim: 4months+ side account to transfer pets *wills time to go faster*
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

I don't like this. Why are the subeta forums above the Neopets forums, I have to scroll down now, can't we at least put them down on the list of the index?
To prepare people for the imminent changes. If it's any consolation, after April 5th there will be barely any scrolling to do at all.
EarwenAncalime

Post by EarwenAncalime »

I'm sorry that I can't agree to this whole heartedly. Making NPs was enver my focus on Neopets and know because thats SO HARD and all you've decided that Subeta is just so fantastic.

Of course I tried out Subeta, for a good 6 months and had nothing but the most negetive experience I've had from a site, let alone a petsite. All it ever did was lag, 80% not let me log in, not show up at all or just bored me.

Glad to see you've loved it so much, and now I have no forum to discuss Ne, since now another site is closing too.

Thanks for the memories then I guess...
sureq

Post by sureq »

Subeta has never worked properly for me, on any computer I've tried - as weird as that is.

So I won't be part of your revolution, and this is turning into a subeta site I guess I belong nowhere.

*Feels sad*
ImageImage
zebru
Human Avatar: 156237

Post by zebru »

Zobru is all with Subetocolours as well!

Come on people, imbrace the future! I'll be pounding all my neopets and donating everything to Money Tree to celebrate this coming of a new era. Jozzy this change was long overdue, that's all I can say.
Image Image
Snazzy reborn meepit by NyauNyau neopets * subeta
Jessi
Human Avatar: 155904

Post by Jessi »

I for one, am completely down with Jazzy's decision. Unfortunately, I have no a's in my name to change to show that.

...or DO i?!

Jessico will be there to support Subetocolours 100%! LIVE ON, SUBETOCOLOURS, LIVE ON!
Rainbow Daydreamer

This is madness! Under your rules, I am Roinbow Doydreomer!

VIVA LA REVOLUTION!
dandelions
Lily Was Here

Post by dandelions »

look, guys! You don't have to change the as in your name...all we're doing is removing the Neopets sections, not attempting to change the Latin alphabet.